Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mave

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mave

  1. Wow, u guys are sad. The "Mermaids" probably don't even know a thing about baseball, they're a bunch of groupies. groupies? They are practically cheerleaders hired by the team, please. Don't be jealous.
  2. Mave replied to TashaPR's topic in Miami Marlins
    Terrace Box aint too bad, i sat there during the Divison Series.
  3. bump
  4. Does Louie still hobble around when he runs?
  5. Wow, I really thought Tejera was going to make the team over Wayne or Perisho even.
  6. roster looks great i think the bullpen can hold up until mayish-june, but we'll have to make a deal eventually and get an established arm or two in the pen.
  7. Mave replied to TashaPR's topic in Miami Marlins
    Wow, this board has turned into a dick measuring contest. Some of you are ridiculous. All I ever hear around here is people calling each others bandwagoners and such. Who cares? If the casual sports fans don't support the team, you rag on them, and if they do support the team, you rag on them more. Make up your mind.
  8. Ugh, I'm starting to not even care anymore. I'm not optimistic about the stadium anymore, because it's like I'm setting myself up for a huge dissapointment in May.
  9. Didn't they have quotes from him? Yeah, so? The media twists everything around.
  10. ill be sitting in club level c as well for this game, it was the best i could get, bought my tickets a little late, last week to be exact.
  11. nope, but i will be going to the first saturday game against the phillies!
  12. Since when did Ramp get a job with the Marlins FO? Quit being so secretive, and give us some names, brah.
  13. I didn't know latin pashion was so deep. anyway, how much is he making? 1 yr - 3.30 million deal i believe
  14. how would you guys rate the area Miami Arena is in?
  15. i'll give us a B-, and if we don't pick up Cordero, a C+.
  16. just remember February 6 at 1030am at the Marlins en Miami Store.....Want to get season tickets..then stop by..... Can invidisual game tickets be purchased on feb 6 at the marlins en miami store?
  17. Mike Lowell, in every aspect, is my favorite player ever. I agree, me too.
  18. I didn't know Oh Henry still played ball, good to hear.
  19. Daaaaaaaaaamn wtf is wrong with aj's hair looks like a f***ed^ broom.. Who cares?
  20. have any of you guys seen the new commercial that d-train is in? i just saw it for the first time on channel 7. it's for expressway toyota... and WOW is it low-qual! it's nice to see him on TV and all, but they could've made the commercial just a little less cheap. haha i agree, i was cracking up at how low budget it was.
  21. I don't understand how getting back a future hall of famer would be the "stupidest move in baseball history". That's what I don't get.
  22. Trading for Pudge would be the stupidest move in history. The ONLY way I'd sign Pudge is at a bargain basement discount, less than 4 mil. If he is miraculously out there on May 1, as some without all their capacities believe, he isn't worth a full year's salary. I'd make Pudge crawl back, apologize and sign for less than 4 mil. Anyone that would want Pudge for a huge contract at the expense of not being able to sign Beckett down the road is blinded and not rooting for the best interest of the team. Pudge gave us one great year. We gave him a title. Pudge decided to flee for more money. If he can't get it elsewhere, it's not up to the Marlins to make sure he has enough cash to build his wife a statue too. Appologise for what? I actually hope this somehow happens. Who knows. Pudge is an upgrade over Castro/Redmond, obviously.
  23. Beinfest shoots down Berardino story. http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/...s_fla&fext=.jsp could you copy and paste that article? it's not working for me.
  24. I totally agree. His strong D, and his power will be greatly missed.
  25. i wouldnt mind having pudge back after may 1st on a cheap contract. he is an upgrade over ramon castro and that is the bottom line.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.