Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mave

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mave

  1. Ain't it great when players show up when people make these kind of threads? Keep em comin!
  2. I LOVE WIL!
  3. the OB is not the place i'd prefer it to be but whatever man like loria said "lets get the damn thing done"
  4. Mave replied to a post in a topic in Miami Marlins
    Who is that? She's hot.
  5. he makes far too much money, theres no where to put him in the lineup (position wise, and batting order). if we were to get another bat, we might as well go after someone who can hit for power & drive runs in.
  6. I agree with Minus.
  7. You people are way overplaying this bandwagon shiite. Yeah, I know.
  8. Ignoring the fact that Pudge's HR numbers might have dropped because of playing in PPS is simply naive. Stop being such a homer, beinfest4prez. Tigersfan1, I'm wondering where I could see Pudge's stats by month from last year. Do you have a link?
  9. This lineup is better than last years..... You know what? I agree. This offense IS better than last year's. We have one full year of Cabs, we've been seeing what he has been doing and he has alot more left in him. We have a full year of Mr. Conine, who seems to be bringing himself out of his slump. We have an Alex Gonzalez who has decided he wants to have patience now, which can only bring good things. The pitcher's spot can be counted on for about a hit a game now, how many other teams can say that? Choi is a huge improvement over Lee right now, he has incredible power and he has a sick OBP. You saw Castro's power today and there is way more to come. In a nutshell: Juanpy = Juanpy Luiy = Luiy Miguel > 432JUAN Mikey = Mikey Conine > Hollandsworth Choi > Lee Castro + Redmond > Pudge Gonzalez = Gonzalez (in a little while he might be better than last year's) Productive Pitchers > Nonproductive Pitchers I agree with most of that except Castro + Redmon > Pudge. This team will never be able to replace Pudge's stellar batting average with runners on scoring position. Sorry. Some of you (and im not necesarily talking about you juanky) hate Pudge so much that you ignore the fact that he is a great ball player. While, Castro & Redmond are not bad replacements, I don't think they can step up and match his stats. Sorry. But, I hope they prove me wrong!
  10. Yeah, hopefully Cabs doesn't get too down and still has a good one tonight. I still wish him a great b-day. This one is on me, Miguel.
  11. I'm pretty "over it". I anxiously await tuesday's game! Plus I've got a heat game to watch @ 7 and some other shiz to do.
  12. you dont get it, he DROPPED out #3. it doesnt get any simpler than that. i know we dont want to go around blaming someone after every loss but this is to much. a dropped fly ball, he f***ed up. he just has to accept the blame, forget about it and suit up again next time. we're not demanding for his head, we're just pointing out the obvious. Exactly, my friend. Good way to summarize it. Time to move on to Philly. Hopefully Cabs can hit one out at the Phils new park.
  13. we were out of the inning but that guarantees us the win? No. But if Cabs catches the ball, it guarantees us at least life for another inning.
  14. I think our lineup is average and I'll stick with the team thank you very much. f*** off. Amen.
  15. No one is crying, dude. I think YOU'RE taking this too seriously. There is nothing wrong with being a little skeptical & and or being critical about this team.
  16. Eric? Eric who? We traded what? What the F*%k are you talking about? IF you mean Eric OWens he was gone all of last year, but is available right now. Also what the F*%k is wrong with our line-up? Where the hell were you people when they won 7? Now your? straight b***hing and moaning about the offense. I got to tell you, you can shove it straight up your ass. Where did all of these uninformed people come from? Go away please and stop bothering us who are the real fans. How are we not real fans? Because we are being critical about this team? Gimme a break. This offense doesn't have what it takes right now to win games consistently in my opinion. Some hitters need to start snapping out of their slumps and or stepping up or else we'll be in trouble. Choi & Cabs can't keep winning games for us every night hitting HRs. Our pitchers can't keep throwing gems and having their efforts wasted like that.
  17. Dude, you're human, maybe you don't realize it but maybe you have a bias toward Cabs. But, whatever, like i said, no biggy.
  18. I admit Cabs messed up... but HELLO... so did everbody else. This is a TEAM effort! Once 1 person makes a mistake, the team should carry it. That's the way it goes, u can't putthe whole blame on Cabrera just becuz his mistake was at the last minute of the game. Agreed Well since he gets credit for this loss, how about we give him credit for half of those 8 wins off all those damn homers? While I can see what you are both saying, it still doesn't change the fact that Cabs should have caught that ball. Look, I know it's easy to try to not blame Cabs since he is sort of our franchise player, and an attractive face, but he should have caught the ball, period. No biggy, it's a long season, and we still have plenty of games left. But, this is starting to turn into a serious concern. It's an adventure out there for Cabs in RF.
  19. You know what? The Phillies new park is a hitter's park. 329 ft, 6 foot walls. Maybe the offense can get something going there. Who knows.
  20. Someone get Cabs some sunglasses as a birthday present!
  21. This lineup is better than last years..... No it's not.
  22. Mave replied to Das Texan's topic in Miami Marlins
    I wouldn't be suprised if Lenny is sent down or retires by the time AJ comes back.
  23. Mave replied to Das Texan's topic in Miami Marlins
    I'm with you Das! I think benching Sea Bass, and starting Easley is a great idea! I don't see how anyone could object to it. In fact, when Easley did get his start, I was kinda hoping they'd start him over Sea Bass & not Louie.
  24. And Nunez isn't even our best player off the bench. Why isn't anyone complaining about Cordero not getting any starts? Umm, let's see. That's a tough one. Could it be that Cordero has a .091 BA so far? The whole arguement on getting Nunez in the lineup is that he hasn't gotten enough at-bats to prove himself, right? Well, you could say the same for Cordero. He's started what? 2 games? Face it, you bought into the whole Nunez ST hype and are now realizing that ST performance don't mean sheeeeeeit. So I guess we should ignore the fact he's hitting .300 for the season? In what 10-12 AB? Gimme a break. I still don't think that's enough grounds to give him some starts yet. Sorry :confused For same reason he needs more starts to see wether ST was fluke or not.Mosto f you are living in the past with Conine. It was only 7 months ago! Of course which included his .238 avg when he became a member of the Fish. You're quick to forget that he had a pretty good post-season too, but I'm sure you think Nunez could have hit 10 home runs in the post season in Niner's spot. :lol

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.