This lineup is simply not good enough

ScottCane

Doesnt anyone remember the statistics that they use to show on FSN when Castillo and Pierre got on base compared to when they didn't?

Obviously when they start getting on base everything else will start to work out.

I would have to agree with the above when said that this year's lineup is better....Cabs>Enc, Conine> Hollandsworth, Choi is better so far than Lee

Eric? Eric who? We traded what? What the F*%k are you talking about? IF you mean Eric OWens he was gone all of last year, but is available right now. Also what the F*%k is wrong with our line-up? Where the hell were you people when they won 7? Now your straight b***hing and moaning about the offense. I got to tell you, you can shove it straight up your ass. Where did all of these uninformed people come from? Go away please and stop bothering us who are the real fans.

As long as the Refs who worked the game dont follow us to our next destination i think we'll be ok. They should've started Choi today instead of Wil.

Ummm the refs you are referring to are called umpires and they did not lose the game for us. The Marlins lost it themselves so stop blaming other people.

Eric? Eric who? We traded what? What the F*%k are you talking about? IF you mean Eric OWens he was gone all of last year, but is available right now. Also what the F*%k is wrong with our line-up? Where the hell were you people when they won 7? Now your straight b***hing and moaning about the offense. I got to tell you, you can shove it straight up your ass. Where did all of these uninformed people come from? Go away please and stop bothering us who are the real fans.

homer

Who is going to bring jp and castillo home when they do start getting on base though? I know everyone here hates fudge now, but he DID hit over .400 w/ runners in scoring position. Cabs has yet to prove to me he can consistantly bring em' home. He seems to have cooled down a lot.

Eric? Eric who? We traded what? What the F*%k are you talking about? IF you mean Eric OWens he was gone all of last year, but is available right now. Also what the F*%k is wrong with our line-up? Where the hell were you people when they won 7? Now your? straight b***hing and moaning about the offense. I got to tell you, you can shove it straight up your ass. Where did all of these uninformed people come from? Go away please and stop bothering us who are the real fans.

How are we not real fans?

Because we are being critical about this team?

Gimme a break.

This offense doesn't have what it takes right now to win games consistently in my opinion. Some hitters need to start snapping out of their slumps and or stepping up or else we'll be in trouble.

Choi & Cabs can't keep winning games for us every night hitting HRs.

Our pitchers can't keep throwing gems and having their efforts wasted like that.

Lmao. Read right next time, dofus.

ENC.

E - N - C

Not E R I C

ENC = ENCARNACION

Its part of baseball to have slumps, duh? My point is we lose a few and its the end of the world. There was nothing wrong with this team when they won seven in row. No whining about we need better players, nothing. If you don't like this line-up switch to a team with a better line-up because this is what we got. No Ifs, No Buts or ors. Takew it or leave but don't cry like a baby when they lose. Or heaven forbid the team doesn't perform up to your expectations. Your either in it win or lose or take your candy ass on down the road.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.