Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mave

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mave

  1. Let Loop and Redman leave. We can put Tejera Temporarily in the 5th spot. Looper cost us alot of games, we dont need that this upcoming season. Uh, I can't think of more than 2-3 saves he blew towards the end of the season which was unfortunate. We all know Braden was a solid, even lights out at times closer through the season up until late September. If I had a choice, I'd take Braden over Benitez anyday. Tejera is garbage.
  2. unless castro is dealt.
  3. 1)Juan Pierre 2)Luis Castillo 3)Vladimir Guerrero 4)Mike Lowell 5)Miguel Cabrera 6)Jeff Connine 7)Ramon Castro 8)Alex Gonzalez 9)Pitcher
  4. marlingirls right. we just need one more bat and this lineup has some nice depth to it, whether it's javy or vlad.
  5. Looper's the way to go, and do you really think we could get Benitez for 2.2-2.5?
  6. Ah, gotcha. Thanks.
  7. I just read this in the herald... "'We're still putting all the puzzle pieces together financially,'' said Beinfest, who has about $49 million to spend on players' salaries. ``We've got to make sure we're in our operating range.'' I'm not sure if that means 49 million left to spend on players or a payroll of 49 million dollars total?
  8. I may be in the minority here but if we were to only sign one reliever, and the choice was benitez or looper, i'd take looper.
  9. Jayson Stark has a f***ing shitstache. Vlad discussion next.
  10. NL East coming up, yay yuh.
  11. Eh, I'm not too sure if I'd want Benitez wearing teal. But, is there really anyone else better out there now that Worell's gone? I just hope Looper is signed.
  12. Is this gonna be on ESPNews or something?
  13. ignore my post
  14. ignore my post
  15. Wasn't it the 5th highest payroll in baseball?
  16. hes going to ruin beckett's arm on one start? gimme a break
  17. any pics of jack with his new ride?? id love to see it.
  18. he he..i can see my dad's head in one of the pics... I was in 249 row 1. cool, now THOSE are some awesome seats. i scored my seats 2 hours before the game though, so i cant complain.
  19. Give the start to Big Red, he's given us quality starts when on good rest. And you've got to get Beckett on 4 days, 3 days is just asking for trouble.
  20. my view: crowd pic: rally towel/thunder sticks:
  21. Mave replied to Libelula's topic in Miami Marlins
    Hey man it's great what he did tonight. I'm happy for him. I'm not a fan of Sea Bass nor do I dislike him.
  22. speaking of Uggy, he has FLAT OUT SUCKED this postseason I wouldn't go as far as to say he's SUCKED in the post season, but he has been a bit shaky to say the least.
  23. I was there for the NLDS, unbelievable feeling, couldn't make it to the NLCS. Either way, I'll be there no matter how much it costs me, but I want to try to get the best deal, nah mean?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.