Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins are NOT done......

Featured Replies

First off I guess Juan Encarnacion isn't worth much? :p

 

Second, the Marlins are looking for a Catcher. :whistle

:shifty

We need a catcher...but then again Vlad is still out there :mischief2

 

 

 

Any chance that Cabs could play catcher? I mean he's started in just about every other position :shifty

 

 

 

 

 

J/K btw :p

  • Author

To trade for catcher, and the prospect I don't know right now. But I'll bet it won't be announce till after Monday's Rule V draft.

 

The rumor is the Marlins are trying to work on something big, that's all I know I don't think its Vlad though, BUT I could be wrong.........for those that want to dream

First off I guess Juan Encarnacion isn't worth much? :p

 

Second, the Marlins are looking for a Catcher. :whistle

Come on spill it Ed, what catcher is this PTBNL, or player were going after.

The Indians are shopping backup catcher Josh Bard....not sure if we would be interested. The A's have interest in him also.

The Indians are shopping backup catcher Josh Bard....not sure if we would be interested. The A's have interest in him also.

Bard eh?

 

Ill take him!

I don't the Marlins are looking for a back-up catcher. We already have two of those. If we can't get Vlad or Javy we have both positons covered anyway, which is great. we SHOULD be trying to get bullpen help but if we get Vlad, WE DON'T NEED A BULLPEN!!!!!!!!

I retract my previous statement :-)

 

On another note: do the dodgers have any pitching prospects?

Ed, perhaps it's Paul Lo Duca, the PTBNL??

that wouldnt be possible

The rumor is the Marlins are trying to work on something big, that's all I know I don't think its Vlad though, BUT I could be wrong.........for those that want to dream

 

A-Rod :shifty

 

Nice to see we're not done yet, wonder what catcher it is..

I would bet on De Luca then a big trade including one of our pitchers and a catcher (Castro) for a top end reliever

C'Mon Beinfest. Get the Javy Lopez or Vlad deal done already!

 

I heard that by the end of the weekend we are suppose to know if we Signed Benitez or not.

Benitez yaaaaaaaaaaaa

 

lets say we cant get Javy or Vlad......

 

what do we do next???????

 

see thats 1 point nobody has touched on.......

 

where does Pudge's so called $$$$$$$ get invested into?????

 

and no, Rondel White is not the solution!!!!!!!

If we can't land Vlad (screw Javy), we send the money to build a kickass pen.

If we can't land Vlad (screw Javy), we send the money to build a kickass pen.

a kickass pen would be nice, but do we have enough depth in our lineup as of right now?

We need another bat before we worry about the pen. If Castro can't come back our offense is going to be below average.

If we can't land Vlad (screw Javy), we send the money to build a kickass pen.

I was thinking the same Juan...... only 1 prob.....

 

who the hell is left?????? we should go after

 

Wilson Alvarez, Arthur Rhodes, and Jose Mesa or Mike Williams??????

 

all the good ones are gone dawg!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Eddie

Guardado

=========

Uggy who we arent bringing back.....

====================

Tim

Worrell who are Fo has gotten 4 cheap to

==============

 

Kevin Escobar

===========

Letroy Hawkins, Tom Gordon

=============

 

Hasegawa, Rod Beck!!!!!!

 

nothing Left in the Pen Market, unless we make trades

We could trade 2 of Penny/Pavano/Redman for offense and then nab B Y Kim. Hes been awesome for awhile...is young and he can move to the pen once Burnett returns.

Rhodes is good. We should sign him.

We need another bat before we worry about the pen. If Castro can't come back our offense is going to be below average.

Exactly

 

We just lost 3 pretty big power and RBI guys, the only REAL one we have left is Mikey. I wouldn't trust this lineup right now night in and night out. It needs a little work.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.