Everything posted by fishckc24
-
4/23 -- Marlins @ Braves
Woohoo!!
-
4/23 -- Marlins @ Braves
Home Run Hanley!!! :notworthy
-
4/23 -- Marlins @ Braves
Let's Go Fish!! :gofish :horse :arms :elefant :horse :gofish
-
Fish of the Week (4/14 - 4/20)
OLSEN!!! :notworthy :notworthy
-
4/21 -- Marlins @ Pirates
Let's Go Fish!!! :arms :arms :elefant :elefant :horse :horse :gofish :gofish
-
Baseball Tonight
Dito!!...lol...Plus Hanley has the posibility to be better than A-rod! :notworthy Hanley cannot be compared to ARod. He is not a douchebag.
-
4/18- Nationals at Marlins
Let's Go Fish!!! :arms :elefant :elefant :banana :horse :horse :gofish :gofish Let's Go Miller!! Hope you stay in control!
-
4/17 -- Braves @ Marlins
it seems like its going to be a loooong night!
-
4/17 -- Braves @ Marlins
Dito!! :banghead
-
4/17 -- Braves @ Marlins
ahhhh ...come on Ricky!!! :banghead
-
I Received a message from Comcast
http://www.comcast.com/Corporate/Customers...tus&pos=Nav TADA!!! Fishckc24...can you please post the email address for the Office of Rick Germano at Comcast. Thanks.
-
4/17 -- Braves @ Marlins
Let's Go Fish!! :arms :elefant :notworthy :horse :horse :gofish :gofish
-
4/16 -- Braves @ Marlins
Let's Go Fish!! :notworthy :elefant :elefant :elefant :horse :gofish
-
4/15 -- Braves @ Marlins
Let's Go Fish! :elefant :elefant :horse :gofish Let's Go Olson!!
-
I Received a message from Comcast
, Thank you for contacting the Comcast Office of Rick Germano, Senior Vice President of Customer Operations regarding the programming on FSN. I can certainly understand your concerns over the programming and thank you for taking the time to provide us with your suggestion on how to improve our service. I have forwarded your suggestion to the appropriate management team for further review and action. We appreciate your interest in making Comcast the best entertainment value possible. If you have any more questions feel free to reply to this email. To assure the proper tracking of this issue, we have created the following customer service ticket: 121473642 Please refer to this number should you contact us regarding this same issue. I appreciate you providing us the opportunity to assist you Sincerely, Adam Wrenn Office of Rick Germano So, I am not sure if it helped but hopefully if I submit many more at some point it will work!
-
For the unhappy Fish fans in North Florida...
Here is the website http://www.comcast.com/Corporate/Customers...tus&pos=Nav I am with you!!! 100% Lets do this !! I will start emailing and calling everytime they post a re-run and not a Marlin game!! I am not sure how much this would work but we need to flood comcast with emails/calls etc about how unhappy we are that they don't carry the extra 55 games. It might not change anything now but next year you never know. I am sick of watching RERUNS of some show instead of a LIVE Marlins game :banghead . Who is with me? im down like a clown, charlie brown whts the email addy
-
For the unhappy Fish fans in North Florida...
I am with you!!! 100% Lets do this !! I will start emailing and calling everytime they post a re-run and not a Marlin game!! I am not sure how much this would work but we need to flood comcast with emails/calls etc about how unhappy we are that they don't carry the extra 55 games. It might not change anything now but next year you never know. I am sick of watching RERUNS of some show instead of a LIVE Marlins game :banghead . Who is with me?
-
Time to clap
LET'S GO MARLINS!! :arms :arms :elefant :elefant :jump :jump :dancing :jackson :horse
-
4/12 -- Marlins at Astros
LET'S GO FISH!!!! :elefant :elefant :elefant :jump :marlins :banana :horse :gofish
-
4/12 -- Marlins at Astros
Same here yesterday they were supposed to show the game but they did not! I was so upset but I guessed it worked out because I had to do my ISM project. is it on in Tallyon FSN, or are you talking about mlb.tv It says its on FSN in Tally but I dont trust them anymore. All the Marlins fans in Tally need to get together and flood comcast with Marlins calls. This is stupid that we have to watch RERUNS of some stupid show instead of a LIVE game.
-
Talk about LACK of respect
All I can say is that the MUTS Stink! And we own their Behinds!! ha ha ha ha..... :cheers
-
Group Tickets
I am so excited thats the next time I will be able to go !
-
4/11 -- Marlins at Astros
Let's Go FiSH!!!! :elefant :elefant :elefant :elefant :elefant You can do it Ricky!!!! :arms :arms :gofisht :gofish :wave
-
4/10 -- Marlins at Nationals
Let's go Fish!!!! :wave :gofish :train2 :horse :elefant :elefant :elefant :elefant
-
Recap of Wed. game
I am so proud of Olson he actually gave us a quality start!! I knew he could do it! :notworthy :notworthy