Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fishckc24

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fishckc24

  1. Home Run Hanley!!! :notworthy
  2. Let's Go Fish!! :gofish :horse :arms :elefant :horse :gofish
  3. OLSEN!!! :notworthy :notworthy
  4. Let's Go Fish!!! :arms :arms :elefant :elefant :horse :horse :gofish :gofish
  5. Dito!!...lol...Plus Hanley has the posibility to be better than A-rod! :notworthy Hanley cannot be compared to ARod. He is not a douchebag.
  6. Let's Go Fish!!! :arms :elefant :elefant :banana :horse :horse :gofish :gofish Let's Go Miller!! Hope you stay in control!
  7. it seems like its going to be a loooong night!
  8. Dito!! :banghead
  9. ahhhh ...come on Ricky!!! :banghead
  10. http://www.comcast.com/Corporate/Customers...tus&pos=Nav TADA!!! Fishckc24...can you please post the email address for the Office of Rick Germano at Comcast. Thanks.
  11. Let's Go Fish!! :arms :elefant :notworthy :horse :horse :gofish :gofish
  12. Let's Go Fish!! :notworthy :elefant :elefant :elefant :horse :gofish
  13. Let's Go Fish! :elefant :elefant :horse :gofish Let's Go Olson!!
  14. , Thank you for contacting the Comcast Office of Rick Germano, Senior Vice President of Customer Operations regarding the programming on FSN. I can certainly understand your concerns over the programming and thank you for taking the time to provide us with your suggestion on how to improve our service. I have forwarded your suggestion to the appropriate management team for further review and action. We appreciate your interest in making Comcast the best entertainment value possible. If you have any more questions feel free to reply to this email. To assure the proper tracking of this issue, we have created the following customer service ticket: 121473642 Please refer to this number should you contact us regarding this same issue. I appreciate you providing us the opportunity to assist you Sincerely, Adam Wrenn Office of Rick Germano So, I am not sure if it helped but hopefully if I submit many more at some point it will work!
  15. Here is the website http://www.comcast.com/Corporate/Customers...tus&pos=Nav I am with you!!! 100% Lets do this !! I will start emailing and calling everytime they post a re-run and not a Marlin game!! I am not sure how much this would work but we need to flood comcast with emails/calls etc about how unhappy we are that they don't carry the extra 55 games. It might not change anything now but next year you never know. I am sick of watching RERUNS of some show instead of a LIVE Marlins game :banghead . Who is with me? im down like a clown, charlie brown whts the email addy
  16. I am with you!!! 100% Lets do this !! I will start emailing and calling everytime they post a re-run and not a Marlin game!! I am not sure how much this would work but we need to flood comcast with emails/calls etc about how unhappy we are that they don't carry the extra 55 games. It might not change anything now but next year you never know. I am sick of watching RERUNS of some show instead of a LIVE Marlins game :banghead . Who is with me?
  17. LET'S GO MARLINS!! :arms :arms :elefant :elefant :jump :jump :dancing :jackson :horse
  18. LET'S GO FISH!!!! :elefant :elefant :elefant :jump :marlins :banana :horse :gofish
  19. Same here yesterday they were supposed to show the game but they did not! I was so upset but I guessed it worked out because I had to do my ISM project. is it on in Tallyon FSN, or are you talking about mlb.tv It says its on FSN in Tally but I dont trust them anymore. All the Marlins fans in Tally need to get together and flood comcast with Marlins calls. This is stupid that we have to watch RERUNS of some stupid show instead of a LIVE game.
  20. All I can say is that the MUTS Stink! And we own their Behinds!! ha ha ha ha..... :cheers
  21. I am so excited thats the next time I will be able to go !
  22. Let's Go FiSH!!!! :elefant :elefant :elefant :elefant :elefant You can do it Ricky!!!! :arms :arms :gofisht :gofish :wave
  23. Let's go Fish!!!! :wave :gofish :train2 :horse :elefant :elefant :elefant :elefant
  24. I am so proud of Olson he actually gave us a quality start!! I knew he could do it! :notworthy :notworthy

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.