Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MrMarlinPride

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MrMarlinPride

  1. Wait why did that change from we. bad. news. bears.?
  2. This reminds me of a throwback from the site "We bad news bears."
  3. Boo at taking the title off Cesaro. And to Kofi ... you know this means Fandango is getting this title in about a month or two. Or maybe Cesaro gets it back at "Payback" in June. That'd be a nice way to actually use the PPV. Also ... WTF is with the yodeling...? Fandango is definitely getting the belt from Kofi hopefully this means Cesaro can be in the IC or even a World Title hunt.
  4. I hope we get Punk & the Shield vs Hell No, Undertaker and HHH at Extreme rules. In a 4 on 2 Handicapped match? Also there's a rumor that Batista is trying to make a comeback as a part timer. I hope he comes back as a face and turns quickly. No four on four. Punk and the three members of the shield, vs Hell No (Kane and Bryan), Undertaker and HHH. On the last two episodes of Raw and Smackdown, the sheild came out during the Undertaker and HHH's promos. Kane and Bryan were also involved in both. They could have an extreme rules match "war games" style (just one ring with no cage). Where a new wrestler would come out every 2 to 5 minutes. That would allow for minimal work for Undertaker and CM Punk. They could be the last two wrestlers in and only wrestle for about 10 minutes, It would also give CM Punk an opportunity to pin the Undertaker. I don't know why I read that as Shield and Punk vs just team Hell No. I kinda like the war games idea but I doubt Vince will ever try and recreate it.
  5. Is it bad that I'd prefer having Morrison with a bad knee in Left and Gaby at 1st than who currently are playing those positions?
  6. I hope we get Punk & the Shield vs Hell No, Undertaker and HHH at Extreme rules. In a 4 on 2 Handicapped match? Also there's a rumor that Batista is trying to make a comeback as a part timer. I hope he comes back as a face and turns quickly.
  7. I also think it's April 14th and the season ends September 29th. Not saying playoff bound, but we've got a loooong ways to go. Very true. Well said Michael.
  8. Like I said in the game thread; Not including playoffs, I think the Heat could win more games than the Marlins this season.
  9. but today he is... 7.0 IP 0 H 0 R 4 BB 11 K
  10. Down to last out....whho is PH? Knoblauch I wish.
  11. What are the odds that the Heat will win more games than the Marlins this season. The Heat have 64 wins with 2 games left. If you include the playoffs, they will. Not including playoffs I think the Heat with 66 might beat them
  12. What are the odds that the Heat will win more games than the Marlins this season. The Heat have 64 wins with 2 games left.
  13. Coghlan needs to go back to using Song of the South as his walkup song like he did his rookie year.
  14. 2014 Season Wish List: #55 A L.O.O.G.Y.
  15. Valaika >>>> Solano Diahrrea >>>> Constipation Well played
  16. Even if he got back he would've been out since he forgot to re-touch 3rd... That's little league stuff
  17. Can he play 2nd base?
  18. Who cares about his service time? The Marlins don't care about that kind of stuff. Who says? Every team does. The Marlins shouldn't. They need to keep some fans interested in coming to games. I don't think everyone is excited to go to the game when it's Wade LeBlanc's turn to start. Do you think the Nationals were worried about Bryce Harper's arbitration clock? Nope! You're comparing argueably the best prospect in the past decade (Harper) on a team that was going to be in playoff contention to Christian Yelich on a team who will be lucky to win 70 games this season. Service time does matter.
  19. Playing in arguably the best division in baseball also doesn't help our cause for trying to win games. The way this team hits I don't see who we beat in the entire NL in a 3 game series. Maybe Colorado if their pitching sucks. I think we'll be able to compete with teams like New York, San Diego, Pittsburgh, Milwaukee and Chicago. Possibly Colorado if they're pitching continues to be awful but I don't like our chances against their offense with Rutledge, Cargo, Tulo. Also you have to think, our offense won't be putting up 2 or less runs per game all season long, sooner or later bats will get hot and find a groove.
  20. Playing in arguably the best division in baseball also doesn't help our cause for trying to win games.
  21. I agree with Dietrich, he's already better than Solano, Valaika and any other 2nd baseman in the organization, might as well call him up by the end of the month.
  22. http://paulsporer.com/2013/04/12/jose-reyes-injured-after-awkward-slide/ Here's a link to a GIF/Video of the injury. Poor Jose, Nobody really deserves to be injured especially while playing.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.