Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MrMarlinPride

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MrMarlinPride

  1. I just made a trip from Orlando to Ft Lauderdale in 2 hours and 23 minutes. Take that as you want Impressive. I've done Orlando to Delray Beach in 1 hr 58 minutes, but I dunno if I didn't stop... would I make it to Ft. Lauderdale in 25 minutes? I don't think so. But... where in Orlando? UCF or Disney area? From the UCF campus to Weston, Fl where I live. I honestly don't know how I did it.
  2. I just made a trip from Orlando to Ft Lauderdale in 2 hours and 23 minutes. Take that as you want When did you get your pilots license? 1998.
  3. Cant tell if you're saying Shaq is an awful character or not... or you're saying he's not a Miami Heat type of player. Saying more that he's an awful character guy, he absolutely bashed Riley and the organization a few years after we traded him.
  4. Don't even want Bynum, he's an awful character guy and a bigger risk since he'd get more money. Not really a Miami Heat type of player. (Then again we did trade for Shaq..) The real target is Oden who has been reported to be running and moving very well, almost as good as he was in college. I don't see why he would want to sign anywhere else either, he could either be eased into a sufficient role or if he's ready start right away. San Antonio also just locked up Splitter for $45 so i doubt Oden goes there with Duncan, Splitter, Blair.
  5. I just made a trip from Orlando to Ft Lauderdale in 2 hours and 23 minutes. Take that as you want
  6. That's all Oden would be (and needs to be). I think he got somewhere around 8 rebounds a game in 24 mpg the last time he played. If he can give us even 5 rebounds per game for 15 mpg with a few blocks sprinkled in and the occasional basket he would be the perfect signing. We're not going to find a better center option who will be affordable for us than Oden. Sometimes you have to take risks, and the worst case scenario is Oden goes down with an injury and wastes a roster spot. Best case scenario is he provides the size we need and matches up perfectly with Birdman. I honestly believe that Oden's still got a lot left in the tank. He's got nowhere near the potential that he had when he first entered the league because of the knee injuries, but he's only 25 years old. For comparison's sakes, Norris Cole is barely a year younger than Oden. He'd be a huge steal at the price we'd be able to sign him for. 100% agree. And if he doesn't pan out we're left with a combo which won us a championship last season but obviously hoping for the best with him and his recovery of over a year now.
  7. Watching a game for the first time in a month or two and boy Jose Fernandez is giving me half chub
  8. We would not be weak at PF with Haslem, Bosh and even LeBron who can hold there own. It's the Center position we need help with. The thing is we really don't need to spend much money on that position because some of our best lineups on both ends involve not having a true center. I'm not convinced Bosh can consistently be a good post defender. We would be thin overall between those 2 positions and you know it. And we can't play small all the time against the better teams. Hibbert and Duncan destroyed the Heat. So did Noah, for that matter. Agreed. And as much as I wish Birdman could be the answer to the problem he just can't physically play starters minutes, if he even could he'd probably foul out in 24+ minutes of play. I really hope we can get Oden and he could be some type of factor, even if it's just rebounding and a defensive presence.
  9. We would not be weak at PF with Haslem, Bosh and even LeBron who can hold there own. It's the Center position we need help with. The thing is we really don't need to spend much money on that position because some of our best lineups on both ends involve not having a true center.
  10. Give me Seth Jones or give me death
  11. Resign Anderson, amnesty Joel Anthony, give Chalmers his $4 Mil, sign Greg Oden for a veteran minimum. Three Peat.
  12. Greatest sporting event I've ever been too.
  13. Heat in 5
  14. Fast. Really fast.
  15. Spolstra is a great coach. I feel that the Heat have finally found a counter with a smaller, more agile lineup and will take a very close game 5 in San Antonio then finish it off in Miami
  16. Yelich is athletic. Don't need to be a "beefcake" to be athletic. Hell, look at Prince Fielder. He's fat as f***! Yet, one of the most durable players right now. Him and Miguel Cabrera
  17. Stanton is our best overall player, but in terms of clutchness and run producing/RBI guy, Ozuna is the best since Miguel Cabrera. Stanton has unbelievable power but can't hit in the clutch. Too small of a sample size to be jumping to such conclussions.
  18. The Homerun Sculpture still works! Last time I saw that thing go off was my high school graduation last year.
  19. If Turner turns out to be a solid middle of the rotation guy I'll be ecstatic
  20. The Wyatt family are very entertaining, things will get strange and interesting with them and the SHIELD up as long as creative doesn't drop the ball.
  21. When did Turner get called up?
  22. Good Kevin Slowey, raise that trade value.
  23. Is this a good buy low-sell high deal in one of my other leagues: I get Strasburg for Burnett & Howard? Don't even really start Howard as I got him as a late draft pick. I'd do this if you had hitting depth. I don't think AJ can keep it up and is bound to get hurt.
  24. He's was doing so well!!!! My fantasy team is sad
  25. No! I need Kendrick to start dealing for my fantasy team

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.