Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MrMarlinPride

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MrMarlinPride

  1. The Curse Of The Hideous Home Run Sculpture. That thing's like the idol that almost got Greg Brady drowned while surfing in Hawaii. "IT IS TABOOOO" . We need to kill it with fire
  2. I want it and I want it now
  3. You better Cishek yourself before you wreck yourself
  4. Good job there by Mr. Verde
  5. Dommagiano might be the most clutch player on the team
  6. I repeat Tom Koehler is a good pitcher, should've been on the team last year and probably the year before as well.
  7. Tom Koehler is good.
  8. Balls in the wind Giancarlo Sounds sexy
  9. What the hell do I do with Adam Laroche?!?
  10. Remember last week when a lot of you wanted to trade him?!?
  11. Balls in the wind Giancarlo
  12. Baloney's homer was a f***ing moonshot. We are the 2006-2010 Natinals. I wish there was a Harper and Strausberg out there to draft
  13. We have 3 of the first 12 picks tomorrow. Ireland could actually do something great. EDIT: They have two picks now 7 & 9
  14. Series split anyone? We can still win the next two games. We have a better chance of splitting atoms
  15. I hadn't realized that Nate McLouth was having such a nice month to start the year, lol. Yeah jerk don't make fun of me. I didn't pick him up though I'm sticking with Aoki and dropped Parker for Marcum.
  16. Kevin Gregg got the save for the Cubs?!?! Kevin Gregg still plays in the MLB?!?!
  17. I think they could be a contender by 2015/2016 if guys like Yelich, Diestrich, Marisnick, Fernandez, Heaney, Turner can match their potential or become above average MLB players.
  18. It sucks seeing guys like Omar Infante, Gaby Sanchez and John Buck doing very well for other teams while we're struggling watching Juan Pierre be old and hit under the Mendoza line and Donovan Solano is our everyday 2nd baseman.
  19. What do you guys think about dropping Norichika Aoki or Jarrod Parker for Nate Mclouth?
  20. I actually liked the move they Phins made in the first round of the draft. Trading up to get a guy who wasn't going to be there at 12. I wish they would've taken Austin or Milner but not a bad move at all. Our run defense will be great again this year.
  21. Trade Giancarlo! Trade Ruggiano! Trade Cishek! The sky is falling! April matters on a team that will be lucky to win 75 game! Go Fish
  22. 16 Hits: 4 2B, 12 1B, 0 HR, thats so Marlins
  23. Is AJ Ramos bad or not, his stats don't look awful but when I watch him pitch he blows....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.