5/5 Post Game: Marlins get sexy on Cinco de Mayo

If all the prospects are developing as expected, then this Marlins team can turn into a very scary lineup in a few years

2B Solano

C Barnes

LF Yelich

1B Stanton

RF Ozuna

3B Dietrich

CF Marisnick

SS Hechavarria

A 3-4-5 w/ Yelich-Stanton-Ozuna could potentially be scary. That lineup would put up runs.

If all the prospects are developing as expected, then this Marlins team can turn into a very scary lineup in a few years

2B Solano

C Barnes

LF Yelich

1B Stanton

RF Ozuna

3B Dietrich

CF Marisnick

SS Hechavarria

A 3-4-5 w/ Yelich-Stanton-Ozuna could potentially be scary. That lineup would put up runs.

Solano has no part in the future of the team and i think brantly is more likely to be the catcher than barnes.

2B Solano

C Barnes

LF Yelich

1B Stanton

RF Ozuna

3B Dietrich

CF Marisnick

SS Hechavarria

Solano has no part in the future of the team and i think brantly is more likely to be the catcher than barnes.

yeah i think dietrich stays at second and I keep saying I would love to make Ruggiano a third basemen if it could be done. A little crazy considering how good he is in center but would be great to keep his bat.

2B Solano

C Barnes

LF Yelich

1B Stanton

RF Ozuna

3B Dietrich

CF Marisnick

SS Hechavarria

Solano is not a major league player

2B Solano

C Barnes

LF Yelich

1B Stanton

RF Ozuna

3B Dietrich

CF Marisnick

SS Hechavarria

Relex he would be a nice utility infielder.

14 runs is a lot.

I'm living in Braves country now, can't really watch many Marlins games anymore (used to watch ~90%). The re-branding made me lose some of the emotional connection, the most recent off season pretty much finished it off. I decided I was no longer a Marlins fan and needed a new team. Still find myself somewhat following from afar and tend to be happier when they win than when they lose. Maybe I'm still fan. Man I'm confused lol.

2B Solano

C Barnes

LF Yelich

1B Stanton

RF Ozuna

3B Dietrich

CF Marisnick

SS Hechavarria

I think he has already proved you and all of the Solano haters wrong. He is not going to be an all star, and he might not even be a starter for long, but he deserves to be on a major league roster.