Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MrMarlinPride

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MrMarlinPride

  1. They're missing a lot of great moments. Uggla's walk off grand slam vs the Phillies and Ross' Walk Off against the Reds on cowbell night come to mind.
  2. 2007 and 2008 in their house and to shut their old house down forever.
  3. Benito Santiago, he lives in Miami anyway I think. Yes he does, played against his son last season in high school and he was actually at the game.
  4. I'd honestly rather have Mike Redmond unretire and be the backup catcher. Matt Treanor and Rod Barajas are also FA's. It's basically pick your poison between the three of them.
  5. Happy Birthday Old Man!
  6. The new logo is hideous. I don't understand why they needed to change it
  7. Does this mean there's not gonna be any Gorkys bobble head giveaways? If so then I am sad
  8. Single - Pierre Double - Pierre Triple - Pierre HR - Pierre RBI - Pierre Run Scored - Pierre Stolen Base - Pierre Caught Stealing - Pierre Error - Not Pierre Win - Pierre
  9. Bold Predictions. Eovaldi wins 14 games and Nolasco has a sub 4 ERA.
  10. The Marlins are taking the right field pen this year, I assume due to the Clevelander noise. That sucks, I used to love sitting in the left field porch over their pen and hassle them for autographs.
  11. Someone draft my boy Gorkys in the first, but after someone drafts Bonifacio. Please and Thank You.
  12. 22 more There's only 17 more games... I pray that they can somehow get 24 of a possible 34 points and make a run for a playoff spot.
  13. Jacob Markstrom is ya boy!
  14. I wish I had a PS3. I'd rather play MVP 05 or MLB 10 on the PS2 than playing 2k10-11-12-13 on the 360
  15. Weiss out for the year. Bergenhiem done for year. Theodore out at least 5-6 weeks. Weaver out 4-5 weeks. Kulikov out 3-4 weeks. Jovo out for another 2-3 weeks. Upshall out for 7-10 days and Versteeg is day to day but may not play friday. Oh how I love injuries.
  16. It really only takes one good point streak to get back into playoff contention, if that could start tonight against the division leaders it'd be a good start.
  17. JA-COB MARK-STROM *Clap Clap, Clap Clap Clap*
  18. I agree, I'd love to have him aboard as long as we don't lose a first rounder.
  19. Huberdeau named rookie of the month of Feb. Good stuff. What do you guys think about Hubs chances to win the Calder? I think he has a great shot if he keeps up this level of play.
  20. Wow can we just win two fucking games in a row. The goaltending is horrible. Can't keep doing this. Markstrom needs to stay up and huge point to get but we deserved this game. Thank you Scott Clemmensen for single handedly fucking us into giving buffalo a win. On the bright side, the offense played phenomenal all game long and kept grinding to at least tie it up and get an important point.
  21. Why is Markstrom now the starting goalie for this team?!?!??!
  22. Club red just looks fucking brutal on TV. It's terrible up close and person as well. The only cool park is that after they score you can see Yomark occasionally come out and clap for the team. The worst part about it is that for TV purposes you can't just use the camera coming from the club red side because the logo is facing the other way and that would look awkward.
  23. They win the wild card, get to the world series. God knows what happens then. MrMarlinPride Dreamer Always have been, always will be. I expect and hope for the best but prepare for the worst.
  24. Why is Clemm still on the team and Markstrom's in the minors. We need to worry about winning not trying to shop a shitty goalie.
  25. So I've heard but I've only heard by word of mouth. The thing with Bergenheim is that he is suspended, not injured. By all technicality, suspended without pay for getting injured abroad. But at that, he gets his own doctor and he is the one who decides when he is healthy. So... he's on vacation. I have an friend who spoke with George Richards and he said that Bergenhiem is still injured and is a whiles away from playing but it gets worse. Due to his overseas injury not with the team and not recovering with team doctors there is animosity between the organization and Sean which has likely lead to the end of his time as a Panther. He'll likely be either released or traded in the offseason. that is what i have been worried about. that this will end up in him being traded or let go. Yeah it's very unfortunate because he was great for us last season and another goal scorer which this team desperately needs at the moment.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.