Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MLB: The Show 13

Featured Replies

Has anyone else picked the game up yet? They have outdone themselves again this year. The ball psychics are amazing, the got the coloring right for Marlins Park, the graphics are sharper, more editing options, etc, etc, etc.

 

I haven't had this much trouble putting down a baseball game since MVP 05. They also have a separate mode where you can use the exact game day lineups throughout the season with the players actual stats from that day instead of trying to keep everything so precise in their Franchise mode

Has anyone else picked the game up yet? They have outdone themselves again this year. The ball psychics are amazing, the got the coloring right for Marlins Park, the graphics are sharper, more editing options, etc, etc, etc.

 

I haven't had this much trouble putting down a baseball game since MVP 05. They also have a separate mode where you can use the exact game day lineups throughout the season with the players actual stats from that day instead of trying to keep everything so precise in their Franchise mode

 

That's pretty damn awesome. I may have to get it just for that.

I will say, 2K Sports jumped forward with 2K12, but I'm hearing not one good thing about 2K13 so far. I do wish I had a PS3 or that Sony would allow The Show to be on 360. Could you imagine how much more revenue they'd pull in?

I wouldn't be surprised if EA puts out a baseball game next year since 2K no longer has the rights. The Show and a handful of other exclusives are what might convince me to buy a PS4.

 

Until then, PC MASTER RACE UNITE.

2k didn't have the rights this year originally but at the last minute they got an extension, that's why all your getting with 2k13 is a rehashed glitchfest. I love the hittig and pitching in 2k games but presentation, glitches and graphics kill it. Not worth 60 bucks every year with 2ksports.

I don't get these games when the Marlins suck.

 

Guess you haven't bought one in a while then. We've sucked in games every year whether it be to underrating or just the fact that we actually suck.

I'm going to get it in a couple of days.

 

in the show 12 the marlins park did not have the roof. was this fixed?

  • Author

I'm going to get it in a couple of days.

 

in the show 12 the marlins park did not have the roof. was this fixed?

 

Not yet. Still rains inside. Minor gripe I suppose

Having a blast playing road to the show. Crazy the amount they let you customize. From the way my guy walks to the plate, how he takes a strike, the music that plays when I come up or hit a bomb, two hand or one hand finish and how he pimps a no doubt homer.

I'm going to get it in a couple of days.

 

in the show 12 the marlins park did not have the roof. was this fixed?

 

Not yet. Still rains inside. Minor gripe I supposeHow could they not fix that?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.