Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

alejandrasnow

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by alejandrasnow

  1. Our pitching is much improved but I'd still like to see more progress with the offense. How many did we leave on base this series?
  2. Wow another Hermida sucks thread. I'm shocked.
  3. For the all star voting, can you only vote 25 times total or only 25 times a day?
  4. Hahahaha lets all laugh at Cookie Rojas for speaking in his native tongue... =/
  5. I just got the MLB text that Hanley has fallen to 2nd place. I really don't understand how people can actually vote for Rollins when he's batting .222 and Hanley leads Rollins in almost every category aside from stolen bases.
  6. So you think game will get rained out? I actually hope so so we can see a televised double header tomorrow, plus more rest for bullpen! I know... I'm so greedy.
  7. The Phillies blew the game in the 9th. Ouch . I saw that Furcal HR. Extra innigs.
  8. Remember that one year Zito was like 0-9 and we thought we would murder him...and he throws a complete game shut out... Did he have the best game of his career?
  9. I despise you Fatty Paulino.
  10. Wow Cantu... Zito definitely confused him.
  11. Damn, that breaking ball is insane.
  12. Gotta keep that speed in there. What's the point of keeping the speed in there if he's not getting on base? .298 OBP That was a joke...
  13. I voted for Hermida... LOL Of course JJ wins this. He won the game with his bat and his pitching. He carried the team on his shoulders!
  14. Atleast JJ hit the ball further. LOLOLOL Holly!
  15. He only allowed a double... I would've liked for him to finish the inning. 106 pitches plus a lefty is coming up. Come again?
  16. Wow... I said I wanted JJ in there...
  17. He only allowed a double... I would've liked for him to finish the inning.
  18. just got here...what did coghlan do? ran to third on a fly ball not realizing there was only 1 out, got doubled off at 1st. LOL... yeah that about covers his performance tonight.
  19. Rab, I'd say that the reason we give Coghlan a break is because he actually gets a hit when it matters most. With runners on base, Coghlan has a .515 OBP in 23 AB's and a .993 OPS with runners on base, so when needed, Coghlan comes through. Bonifacio is batting .213 with Runners on base and a .274 OBP in these situations. Basically, Coghlan comes through when we need to keep a rally going or to get the runs across. Hmm... those are some very interesting stats...
  20. It's a distraction to start talking about who's worse than who. Bonifacio especially....this team doesn't have a fraction invested in him as compared to our RF with ADD. He stinks. Period. I'd advocate trading him except we couldn't get much more than a fungo bat for him with his service time. . . To the girls, we can't build a team around nice asses or pretty faces. To you, being a condescending douche towards the females is not the way to make your point. You're right, and I apologize to any offended females, but Hermida still stinks. Ok I accept it! =] But please, keep the female degrading remarks to yourself next time!
  21. It's a distraction to start talking about who's worse than who. Bonifacio especially....this team doesn't have a fraction invested in him as compared to our RF with ADD. He stinks. Period. I'd advocate trading him except we couldn't get much more than a fungo bat for him with his service time. . . To the girls, we can't build a team around nice asses or pretty faces. Why don't you stop the bullsh*t, and basically debasing the female's points of view. If you'd bother to read my post, you'd know that this has very little to do with how attractive Germ is. My issues come from every post being about how terrible the guy is. No one here jumped up and yelled, "You're so right pierre!!!" Do they have crushes on him too? Those that don't agree with you all of a sudden have to be in love with the player in question? Bascially, don't ever write that crap again, at least not to me. I don't agree with your opinion and his looks have nothing to do with it. I think He'll always be defensively underwhelming, but I also believe he can grow to be a hardcore hitter. No amount of your condescension is going to change my opinion. Preach again sister! He needs to belittle the opinions of us females in order to make it seem as if he were in least correct with his assessment of Hermida and our teams defensive liabilities. No else here agreed with you, males included... buffoon!
  22. Wow... that at&t rapid rewind made yesterday's game seem like a game of dunces.
  23. Haha, other "mortal" pitchers. I lol'd.
  24. Wow... Cody just melts my heart with his defense!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.