Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fishcrazy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fishcrazy

  1. Thought they said something about possibly seeing Brantly in some games in Sept?
  2. Reyes has finally got going. Still gonna end up near .300 by the end of the yr I think.
  3. Getting rid of JJ is unbelievably dumb at this point, I would go off. Yea.. Wouldn't like it at all I don't think. Like to have JJ back with Buehrle next year as our #1 and #2. Build some around Stanton and Reyes and we'd still have a decent core possibly.
  4. Yea his value has dropped no queston at all but seems like you could have squeezed a little more for something. Totally underwhelming deal but what you gonna do. They obviously just wanted to dump Hanley as bad as most of us. This FO is very frustrating atg times. Would love to have some new guys around to run the team. Oh well. If the next deal does involve trading out a SP I hope it's Ricky and not JJ.
  5. sh*tty deal. It's laughable really.
  6. Timmy owns the Fish.
  7. I don't think JJ would be traded unless the Marlins were overwhelmed with an offer Agreed. and frankly I would be pissed if they traded JJ off in some type of half ass deal. I'm in the camp that would still like to see him back next year.
  8. ^pretty much. To make up any ground for a run this team would have to reel off 8-10 in a row. The way they strand guys on base, that ain't gonna happen.
  9. ^you're probably right. Basically the two I would want to be off limits to any deals though would be Stanton and Reyes.
  10. Why the hell would you want to involve Reyes in some kind of sh*tty deal with Crawford? That was a joke right? The best baseball player on the team is Jose.
  11. Ruggz just keeps on raking.
  12. J ReyesSS E BonifacioCF C Lee1B J RuggianoRF H Ramirez3B A KearnsLF O Infante2B J BuckC M BuehrleP :gofish
  13. I actually don't think I would mind too much if Z put one on Harper. Whatever happens after then so be it. Brawl, ejections, etc. It really doesn't matter anymore.
  14. Buehrle now 4-0 w/ 0.94 ERA in his last 4 starts, at least 7 K's and 7 IP and just 4 walks in those wins. What a horse. Good to see Boni get his first steal since coming back. Let him loose now
  15. Heath bell bows ass. You can't come in and walk the bases every gd time. Also Ozzie is just as much at fault.
  16. This fat bastard is gonna blow it.
  17. safe. damn we get no breaks
  18. Basically our only hope is that those that are under-performing (Hanley, Reyes, BELL, etc) stop sucking in the second half. Yep. Hopefully both Reyes and Hanley can put together a solid 2nd half after the AS break. Hanley's .246 avg is unacceptable with or without Stanton. and I love Reyes and he is so valuable with his glove/speed but honestly he should be hitting near .300 too. I know he can't replace Stanton's power but the addition of Lee now looks huge. LoMo and Rugg can fill the 4 and 5 spots just fine. Boni gives us more options too with the line up and such once he's back...but ..Like it or not, the success of this team still all comes back to Hanley Ramirez.
  19. 445ft Ruggz is a man. When he gets hold of one he flat cranks it. No chip shots from JR.
  20. Hope we get the good Z today. Stays under control early and gets off to a good start.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.