Will Zambrano "accidently" hit Harper tonight?

Maybe there is a lot of apathy here lately because I thought someone would bring this out.

When Bryce Harper was partially in the hitter's box he pointed the bat head at Ozzie Guillen. Not sure if Harper said anything, but Ozzie had a few words to say. And had a couple conversation with the home plate umpire over it.

This morning on 790TheTicket there was speculation on Zambrano beaning Harper tonight. Since Ozzie protects his players, the thought was Zambrano would protect Ozzie's back.

Anybody hear anything about it or was it just a few comments on 790TheTicket??

Given the fact that we are struggling to keep the Nationals from reaching the bases and scoring on us, why would we go out of our way to intentionally put one on base? That's just asking for trouble, and for what? Petty revenge? The fans deserve better than that considering all the stuff we have had to endure these past few months.

I sure hope not. It would just solitify the fact that this team is about anything but baseball.

Right now they have such little performance value. A fight will at least be something to watch. They haven't been playing baseball anyways.

Everybody was looking at this as a clown team before the season, you know with the new uniforms, the new flamboyant ballpark etc. The only thing that would have changed that was if they played good baseball. Clearly that hasn't happened, so a fight would only enhance that image, which I wouldn't like . But I'm not speaking for anyone but myself.

Yeah, this was never gonna happen. There's a big difference between what Harper did and what Morgan did two years ago. Harper's just a natural douche, Morgan was a douche who did multiple things that warranted getting plunked at.