Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fishcrazy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fishcrazy

  1. I know it's still a good ways off but has anyone heard about tickets will go on sale for this yet? I definitely wanna catch a game, hopefully one of the USA games.
  2. JJ vs Kyle Kendrick Rob Brantly debut behind the plate Peterson Ruggiano Reyes Lee Stanton Dobbs Solano Brantly Johnson Win a damn game
  3. Season high 5 doubles. Hoorah
  4. F it. might as well sweep these aholes tomorrow
  5. The Big Kid is back
  6. Nice job from the pen. Good to see Stanton swingin again.
  7. Wait, what just happened?
  8. Would rather have Ruggz or Lee batting down the lineup behind Stanton.
  9. Apparently Ozzie is keeping Reyes in the #3 spot and batting stanton 5th behind Lee. I kinda figured that. Though I would have went Stanton 4th Ruggz 5th and had Lee down the order bit like 6th or 7th just to have some kinda pop down the lineup. But whatever it doesn't really matter.
  10. I thought/hoped for sure he was going to yank Dunn after it was tied w/ two on and put Cishek in to get out of that jam. Ozzie really pisses me off sometimes. Sucks because pretty much everyone played really well last night. Petey was ballin.. Had that feeling though all game that we just weren't going to be able to keep that lead no matter how much we scored.
  11. Nice to see JJ get a win and put in an ace type preformance. Probably only the 2nd time this season he actually has. The other being the Braves game he had to come out of just recently. As for Boni, this team just can't catch a f'n break. I'll be glad when the season is over and this trainwreck has finally stopped. How bout Lil' Jose at 2B?
  12. With Reyes finally in a groove and Stanton and Ruggz both in the lineup together we'd actually have a punchers chance of putting some runs on the board. This lineup has no pop at all without them. It's almost laughable really.
  13. Put Cuz at 3rd base I kid
  14. wtf Honestly all you can do is laugh anymore.. I'm just looking forward to getting the big guy back and watching him crush some again before the season ends.
  15. He got singled to death through pretty much April and May. Not sure if that had to do more with the lower velocity or his slider not breaking hard.
  16. Guess I'm out of the loop here a little but who's does this Passan wright for? Keep seeing his name thrown around on here.
  17. This really isn't a surprise is it? Could kinda tell now where they were going with all this..
  18. somebody buy Ruggz a beer. What a manly man beast
  19. Damn. The bottom of our lineup today looks hideous.
  20. No bandwagoners here. Following this team, and proud to call yourself a fan even though we're basically the laughing stock of MLB, and sports media is absolutely brutal to us right now. I currently live in Gainesville, born and raised in Miami. Don't see too many Marlin's fans up here, it's mostly Tampa Bay, and of course the random teams. Saw a guy with a Marlins cap today and asked him if he was a fan, or just wearing the hat for fashion. He then told me he was a diehard since '95, but that Loria made the Marlins too embarrassing to publicly like with all the colors and new age uniform design. Then he told me about how he couldn't follow this team anymore, calling this year the pinnacle of disappointment as a Marlins fan. He then explained how he was going to instead decide to follow the Rays since they were in a more exciting division, were AL, and were just an hour and a half down the road. The point of this thread is.......f***. I know it's just a stupid game, but hearing sh*t like this breaks my heart. Hate to hear things like that. Completely understand his frustration, we all do. But never can truly get somebody that just switches teams like that. You know like.. hey think I'll wake up tomorrow and be a Rays fan-wtf? Guy might have said he was a diehard but true diehard fans don't do sh*t like that.
  21. With this much interest, you'd have to be a little surprised now if JJ isn't dealt. Sure we might end up getting a decent deal I guess but I'm starting to feel pretty bummed.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.