Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fishcrazy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fishcrazy

  1. Good game. Good win
  2. Buehrle was in full bulldog mode today. Come on Stevie
  3. We'll gladly take that but was thinkin double play soon as he hit it.
  4. Get this run in dammit Let it rip LoMo
  5. Sure it may be a little deceptive but 88mph down the middle is f'n 88mph. and he threw it right by Buck. They should be able to hammer that stuff here in the next couple innings. You'd think anyway
  6. Ruggz baby. keep raking son
  7. I know he's played it some before but Lee looks like he'd have a hell of a time trying to cover LF at htis point in his career. Sorta forgot he was that big.
  8. It's a meh trade but overall I don't think it's terrible like some were saying. I have been pulling for Gaby to turn it around but Ozzie absolutely nailed it with his comment. and wouldn't ya know the guy hits his most clutch hit of the yr so far then gets sent down. Them's the breaks As for Lee, Lomo and who's on first(what's on 2nd)har..I always thought once Boni came back it was automatic that Lomo would be back at first and the OF would be Ruggz, Boni and obviously Stanton(hopefully)...I guess with Lee now, he and LoMo will be sharing time between LF and 1st. Where does that leave Ruggz?
  9. Can't believe I'm saying this but wish Ozzie would have just brought Dunn back out there instead of Fat Turd Heath Bar. As for single players Bell has been the biggest disappointment of the year so far. Okay, maybe Gaby then Bell.
  10. C'mon turds
  11. Outside corner bitches.
  12. Mike f'n Dunn Man up son
  13. Dobber!!
  14. Ricky Nolasco 6-6 --5.16 ERA vs Jake Westbrook 6-6--3.83 ERA :gofish
  15. Let's score 6 more.. I think I'd feel comfortable with a 12 run lead.
  16. Did that really just happen? whoa!
  17. Just now sat down to watch. 4-0 Fish..hmmm maybe I should jut keep the TV off..
  18. Mark Buehrle 5-6 vs Jesse Chavez 0-0 :hammer
  19. Buehrle finally gets some run support and then proceeds to get thumped. Figures It was a one man show last night though(Lomo) but we all know this team isn't going to win any shootouts. How many times this season has Mark pretty much cruised through 6 or 7 innings and gotten absolutely nothing from our lineup. Seems like it was pretty much every start.
  20. We usually go up for that series every year but not this year. With the way we're playing and all. Plus I can't stand the Trop, Rays fans, their cow bells and such. I'd rather spend the money/gas on another trip over to our park.
  21. Wow JJ. That's the JJ we've needed for about two months now. Better late than never. Both Reyes n Hanley with great plays. I watched the FSN broadcast anyway, but was surprised ESPN wasn't blacked out here.
  22. My first game at the park. What an awesome place LoMo was the lone bright spot, hopefully he starts to put it together. He's been hitting the ball well for most of the year just wasn't driving it in the gaps. Once Boni comes back you could move Infante down to have a decent bat down the order or vice versa. Either way, we miss Boni badly he opens up a lot more options with the lineup. On ESPN tonight so the whole country gets to see our suckage.
  23. ^He did indeed. Not sure the exact numbers but I think he tossed a 3 hit shutout one game and the other start had like 12 K's and a complete game.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.