6/19 Post Game

canada-marlin24

Stanton in June: .175/.250/.293

Hanley in June: .182/.274/.382

Infante in June: .175/.190/.193

LoMo in June: .224/.255/.429

lol, can't win games with this atrocious hitting. I doubt some of our triple A hitters would have been this bad.

What happened to stealing bases?

I've been wondering the same thing. Sure, Boni isn't there, but he wasn't the only one stealing bases. I have no idea if they are calling for it to happen or if the players are just timid at taking the chance. Of course when we get a guy in scoring position ya might as well bring him out a chair to sit in because our hitting with RISP is worse than atrocious. On the flip side....Maybe the excitement of stealing will run over into the hitting. Confidence breeds confidence, IMO.

Loria says we will apparently be fine. Hm.

And then tomorrow we hear, "coach A, B and C fired, A1, B1 and C1 to replace, Player A sent down, Player B called up."

Shouldn't surprise anyone if something like this happens. If for no other reason other than to slap the players in the face to wake them up. We've replaced players and.......nothing. We've sat back and waited for the fog to clear and.....nothing.

Homestand coming up vs a team that shouldn't draw well here and our team playing like crap. The only way you will hear the crowd getting loud is with an echo, so close the roof. Will that be the point the FO decides to do something, anything, even if it's wrong?

I think everyone jumped off a bridge....kinda quiet on these boards now

What is there TO say? They've been losing the same way since the start of June (Today at least had the surprise of the Marlins scoring some runs). I think we've gone through almost everything people can say about this. Everything smart, stupid, simple, and complicated has been said. I'm not jumping ship. Been on it since it set sail and I'm going to be there when it sinks. It's simply an excruciatingly frustrating patch. The only thing there is left to do is scream. So, I'll do that now......

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Good morning to the people in the upstairs apartment.

Buehrle finally gets some run support and then proceeds to get thumped. Figures

It was a one man show last night though(Lomo) but we all know this team isn't going to win any shootouts.

How many times this season has Mark pretty much cruised through 6 or 7 innings and gotten absolutely nothing from our lineup. Seems like it was pretty much every start.

Anyone at the start of the season would ever though with Philly and all their injuries we would not be running away with the division, instead we are looking up at Wash,Atl and NY, le the saying goes, games are not played on paper but on the field.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.