June 20, 201214 yr Offense finally scores some runs and Buehrle lays an egg, wonderful. Also, after a decent start to the season, Chad Gaudin's allowed 18 runs in his last 18 innings. I know he's the end of the bullpen and some of those were already blowouts, so doesn't matter all that much, but yuck. Just want the losing to stop, I don't know what we've done to the baseball gods to anger them...
June 20, 201214 yr Loria says we will apparently be fine. Hm. And then tomorrow we hear, "coach A, B and C fired, A1, B1 and C1 to replace, Player A sent down, Player B called up." Shouldn't surprise anyone if something like this happens. If for no other reason other than to slap the players in the face to wake them up. We've replaced players and.......nothing. We've sat back and waited for the fog to clear and.....nothing. Homestand coming up vs a team that shouldn't draw well here and our team playing like crap. The only way you will hear the crowd getting loud is with an echo, so close the roof. Will that be the point the FO decides to do something, anything, even if it's wrong? Don't tell CanesCop86 were changing coaches, but likewise I agree eventually moves have to be made regardless of whats been done in the past.
June 20, 201214 yr kinda quiet on these boards now FINALLY! About time someone realized the effect of the New Stadium Pics (NSFW) Thread closing down!
June 21, 201214 yr I know a girl from the Energy Team. Marlins doesn't but probably knows her name and Facebook.
June 21, 201214 yr kinda quiet on these boards now FINALLY! About time someone realized the effect of the New Stadium Pics (NSFW) Thread closing down! Your attempts are pretty putrid; you've gotta come stronger than this.
June 21, 201214 yr kinda quiet on these boards now FINALLY! About time someone realized the effect of the New Stadium Pics (NSFW) Thread closing down! Your attempts are pretty putrid; you've gotta come stronger than this. What am I supposed to say? I've found a ton of awesome NEW pics but the stadium is just too old already for more new pics to be posted...
June 21, 201214 yr I've found a ton of awesome NEW pics but the stadium is just too old already for more new pics to be posted... How many of them have at least half naked barely legal girls in them and how many of those girls are you currently stalking?
June 21, 201214 yr I've found a ton of awesome NEW pics but the stadium is just too old already for more new pics to be posted... How many of them have at least half naked barely legal girls in them and how many of those girls are you currently stalking? Haha. I'm actually talking about pics of the actual stadium.
June 21, 201214 yr kinda quiet on these boards now FINALLY! About time someone realized the effect of the New Stadium Pics (NSFW) Thread closing down! Your attempts are pretty putrid; you've gotta come stronger than this. What am I supposed to say? I've found a ton of awesome NEW pics but the stadium is just too old already for more new pics to be posted...You should start @camera12 twitter account and just post all of your marlins fap material. I don't do Twitter, sorry bud.
June 21, 201214 yr Or how about the site gallery? Don't do the gallery. Threads only, buddy. JK...Never uploaded any pics to the gallery before, I'll see later...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.