6/11 post game

Hotcorner

Much needed and great pitching all around.

Some timely hitting but Beckett really settled in. Some hard hit balls were caught.

Hanley has been slumping lately from when he was all the way up to .275.

If only we could have gained one of the 5 games we lost in the last 6 days. Most teams would've lost 2-3 in the standings but of course we lose 5.

Solano is a beast, but seriously 6 hits?

Great to see JJ continuing to look better and better every start.

Hanley is unimpressive again, wish he would just return to and stay superstar but the more his career goes on the less I feel thats going to happen.

Heath Bell with 3 K's I'll take it.

A win's a win and you gotta start somewhere but don't expect us to win our next 6 still lacking in hits. AND STOP f***ING STARTING COGHLAN GOD DAMN IT OZZIE HE SUCKS!!!!!!!!! BADDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hanley is unimpressive again, wish he would just return to and stay superstar but the more his career goes on the less I feel thats going to happen.

A win's a win and you gotta start somewhere but don't expect us to win our next 6 still lacking in hits. AND STOP f***ING STARTING COGHLAN GOD DAMN IT OZZIE HE SUCKS!!!!!!!!! BADDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruggiano should be starting in CF at least until he cools off. He's swinging pretty well right now.

Ruggiano should be starting in CF at least until he cools off. He's swinging pretty well right now.

Ruggiano and Solano should be in the lineup until otherwise noted I agree.

Well, I don't see Solano starting now that LoMo seems to be heating up, but he's nice off the bench or giving guys a night off like tonight.

Well, I don't see Solano starting now that LoMo seems to be heating up, but he's nice off the bench or giving guys a night off like tonight.

Solano has been performing both on the bench as a PH and as a starter and frankly he's a good defender as well, which Morrison is not. That said I think like you said he is probably best as a PH with THIS team...but

Now if Justis Logan Morrison proves he can be the .275 - .280 hitter he was in his rookie year and be consistant then obviously he should still be in there.

Also I'm not a fan of saying that just because a player isn't that well known that he doesn't deserve to be in the lineup over another player that's tenured, that doesn't mean it's going to happen that way because being more tenured shows consistancy but I don't agree with that thinking in it's entirety

I loved how ESPN kept showing Red Sox fans waiving a #1 at the camera, screaming "Let's Go Red Sox!" You would think there wasn't a Marlins fan in attendance the way they televised it.

Noticed this as well.

They did have great things to say about the park, except the homerun sculpture.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.