7 news to do special report on stadium

Guest Moneyball

Guest Moneyball

some investigative reporter for channel 7 is doing a report. shes investigating on how the marlins might be throwing curveballs to the citizens and how the stadium will affect us. :confused :blink:

some investigative reporter for channel 7 is doing a report. shes investigating on how the marlins might be throwing curveballs to the citizens and how the stadium will affect us. :confused :blink:

I just saw that too...10am on opening day...simply outrageous. The teaser implies she's going to throw the covers off some sort of scandal or scullduggery.

It never ends.

Guest Moneyball

carmel cafero will be doing the report and the big coincidence is that its happening the same day as opening day. i bet you huzienga payed her to do the report.

Guest Moneyball

i just typed her in google and her name came up a alot of times. her investigations have been used a lot to change things in city hall. UH OH :blink:

looking at the clips, she's probably going to talk about the sales tax rebate that the marlins are trying to get from the FL legislature.

the problem with the marlins campaigning for it this late in the session is that legislators don't have time to gauge public support before they vote on it.

this "special report" is just a news story on the 10pm news... sure the news won't be kind to the team, but it's not as if it's appropriate on the marlins' part to wait this long to begin lobbying the legs.

looking at the clips, she's probably going to talk about the sales tax rebate that the marlins are trying to get from the FL legislature.

the problem with the marlins campaigning for it this late in the session is that legislators don't have time to gauge public support before they vote on it.

this "special report" is just a news story on the 10pm news... sure the news isn't kind to the team, but it's not as if it's appropriate on the marlins' part to wait this long before lobbying the legs.

Then if it is too late, why is this story being reported? More importantly, why is it news? If something HASNT happened, how can it be verified? Ridiculous. Sometimes, I wish we could just go back to the Dark Ages...rule by sword and terror...

We are talking about the home of THE worst anchor in all of South Florida(Belkys) who became such a homer during the playoffs that I just wanted to reach in the TV and smack her around a few times. :mad :

absolutely.

I mean what are they doing allowing a little boy on the air like that anyway? Where's his parents?

Channel 7 is a joke. Former home of Rick Sanchez, another disgrace to the human race.

Die Channel 7, Die!

:killthemall

(except for jackie johnson, she can live with me...)

Here's whats in her report. Commissioner Jimmy Morales says baseball does nothing for the local economy, a lawyer familiar with stadium deals who says the marlins cannot legally leave south florida, penelas saying baseball is good for south florida, no $$$ from tallahasse, says the marlins have turned down two sites in miami, OB and Arena.

heavy implications that the fish can't be trusted and should get nothing.

thanks for a nice opening day present channel 7. :thumbdown