Yo

KJC

Guest marlins02

actually i was thinking back to game 5 of the quarterfinal series against NY in '99 when Allan Houston hit that shot to win the series. the ball bounced off the rim a couple times and dropped in ending our season and sending me into a 2-3 day depression.

RIM OUT!! RIM OUT!! RIM OUT DAMMIT!!! OH f***!

oh sorry, just reliving a bad memory

Join the club. DAMN YOU STUPID REFS! Why was that a foul? geez pal, what did you think he was talking about

the was some shot, but Terry Porter almost won it on that 30 footer

back rim i believe

Guest marlins02

he might be talking about game 3 in the semifinal series the next year when Ewing got "fouled" (a phantom foul) while taking a jumper. the knicks took the lead on that foul but i believe we won the game when AC hit that shot over the back board.

he might be talking about game 3 in the semifinal series the next year when Ewing got "fouled" (a phantom foul) while taking a jumper. the knicks took the lead on that foul but i believe we won the game when AC hit that shot over the back board.

maybe i am missing something but i have no idea what he was talking about

i remember that ewing foul in gm 3 of 2000 but i dont think anyone is still upset about that

Guest marlins02

maybe i am missing something but i have no idea what he was talking about

i remember that ewing foul in gm 3 of 2000 but i dont think anyone is still upset about that me neither, i was just trying to bring up a nice memory

Guest marlins02

ill settle for a series win over the hornets and a competitve series with Indiana

you cant compare the two sports. different situations but hey if it miraculously happens than that would be great

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.