DVD's to buy when I'm rich

Buckeye

I was in Best Buy today and I made a purchase... Which 'caused me to look at all the stuff I wish I could own, but just don't have the funds.

The Akira Kurosawa Collection (Seven Samurai, Yojimbo and two others): Badass, there's NOTHING better than samurai movies. PERIOD.

Rudi special edition DVD.

Can DeeDee Come out and Play?: A DeeDee Ramone documentary. Ramone's fans only.

The Singing Detective: BOTH the BBC show and the Robert Downey Jr. movie, I want these so bad but it's jsut not a priority for me at this point.

Henry Rollins Spoken Word Series: I love me some Hank Rollins.

Fun House, Poltergeist and Amazing Stories (WAAAY underrated show): All Tobe Hooper (original Texas Chainsaw Massacre director) movies.

Grelins 1 and 2

These are all I can think of right now, but there's bound to be hundreds more...

Guest marlins02

the DVD's i want which i saw at Best Buy a few weeks ago:

The Jeffersons (all the seasons that are available)

Married with Children (all the seasons that are available)

In Living Color (season 1 since its the only season out)

Guest Juanky

gremlins movies? I would of rather bought 20 99 cent chicken nuggets at wendys for the same money.

How about Gremlins 1 is beyond awesome

I want Freaks and Geeks, The Complete Series and I'm in the process of buying a huge package of western shootout movies(The oldest being Unforgiven) being that their super cheap at my brother's store and with his discount, I want to see how much cash I can get.

gremlins movies? I would of rather bought 20 99 cent chicken nuggets at wendys for the same money.

Why in the heck would anybody buy 20 dollars worth of nuggets from anywhere!?

:plain Damn...that's 100 chicken nuggets. IMO Wendy's have better nuggets than McDonald's.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.