Outfield fences @ turner

upstatenyfishfan

not a conspiracy, just looked real weird. must have to do with the conversion of turner from olympic stadium to baseball

you have answered your own commet/question. When Olympic Stadium was coverted into Turner Field, the walls had to be done like that. Many parks are like that including US Cellular Field in Chicago.

Shea is horrible.

You mean you don't like the planes flying overhead every 5 minutes, the hot-orange seats, and neon-light baseball players on the walls? And that's not even mentioneing the lovely overlook you have of ... the parking lot. What's wrong with you?

PNC is a great park, too bad the Pirates play there or I might go more often.

Guest Guest

You mean you don't like the planes flying overhead every 5 minutes, the hot-orange seats, and neon-light baseball players on the walls? And that's not even mentioneing the lovely overlook you have of ... the parking lot. What's wrong with you?

:lol So true.

I've been to so many games there in my life and it's always like -- wow. Not a good wow either.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.