Lower seed ass beating day

Izzie

Hopefully it'll continue tomorrow :D

That would mean the Hornets would beat the Heat :blink: no, it would mean the heat would beat the hornets

Lower seed ass kicking=lower seeds getting their asses kicked, therefore, Heat(4) would kick the ass of the Hornets(5)

so she is therefore saying that she hopes the lower seed ass kicking will cointinue so the heat will kick the hornets ass

jeez, that's a lot of asses

settle down and dont over react.

the pacers are so much better than the celtics that its not even funny.

the nets are so much better than the knicks it also is not funny.

neither of those lower seeds shoudl even be in the damn playoffs.

the spurs are the spurs. the grizzles played in their first playoff game. EVER. not really shocking. the spurs are the defending champions and hottest team in this league for a reason afterall.

I wouldnt expect this to continue in matchups where teams are actually somewhat evently matched.

the heat/hornets game should be close.

the pistons/ whoever matchup should be a blowout.

the kings/mavs will be a shootout.

the puppies should easly defeat the nuggets.

of coruse the talent in the west is far superior than the east across the board so an 8 seed in the west could actually hang with a 1 seed unlike in the East...where the Celtics have absolutely NO business in the playoffs.

Stop drinking that haterade cuz the Heat eliminated the Cavs outta the playoffs

:p

:( No need to go there. Atleast James is getting the ROY. :) Yeah, I'm happy for him. :D

But I'm sure he would have taken the playoffs over the award anyday. I woulda have rather seen the Cavs than Boston. Damn Heat :shifty

Stop drinking that haterade cuz the Heat eliminated the Cavs outta the playoffs

:p

:( No need to go there. Atleast James is getting the ROY. :) Yeah, I'm happy for him. :D

But I'm sure he would have taken the playoffs over the award anyday. I woulda have rather seen the Cavs than Boston. Damn Heat :shifty Yeah me too. Nike hyped him up too much. They supposedly had a All-Star game shoe ready for him, and today was release of final color of hi shoe which is the debut of the playoffs.

Shoe was suppose to release but didn't since he didn't make it on the AS team. :(

Shoe released today for the debut of the playoffs...Nike thought he would make the playoffs. (He worn plenty of times this season)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.