Sex Bracelet Game

SorianoFanHFW

I was listening to the howard Stern show and apparenlty there's this new game with kids as young as 11 where girls where a cirtain color bracelet and if a boy nabs it off a girl, she has to perform the sexual favor indicated by the bracelet (black for intercourse, pink for oral, ect., ect.).

Our society is going to spontaenously combust any day now.

I'm sure very very very very very very few people did it before that news report, but since then when people heard about it people are prob using it all over the country now.

No, this has been around in a good amount of areas, but probably taken most serious here in South Florida. Afterall, Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade counties are the most sexually active counties for teens in the United States. This also means that those three counties are inevitably the most STD infected places for teens in the country as well.

:confused

From an insiders perspective, this has been going on for years now. Some girls take it very seriously, but most don't.

how are you an insider? Because this stuff started when I WAS 11. I've kinda gone through Middle School into High School with this going on. A few girls I know have been doing this since it started, and still do (that's why I know them, :lol ). Others don't take it seriously.

Hell, I can even tell you what they mean. A green or blue bracelet means oral, and black bracelet means intercourse.

From an insiders perspective, this has been going on for years now. Some girls take it very seriously, but most don't.

how are you an insider? He's in high school.

What an awesome game. They need to make one for grownups too! werd

and dood, you are not a grown up.

how are you an insider? Because this stuff started when I WAS 11. I've kinda gone through Middle School into High School with this going on. A few girls I know have been doing this since it started, and still do (that's why I know them, :lol ). Others don't take it seriously.

Hell, I can even tell you what they mean. A green or blue bracelet means oral, and black bracelet means intercourse. and do you take advantage of this? (I know I would.)

Seriously, I cannot imagine people being that open about it and at older ages I don't mind, but in middle school? I mean...we just started getting busy with ourselves at that point. With all these piercings, tatoos, drugs, drinking, and sex these middle schoolers are having, we're going to have the most braindead, ugly, STD infested elderly generation in history 55 years from now.

Guest Juanky

Some of you people that think this is an awesome game, maybe for the green and blue ones. But don't ever break a black bracelet off a Palm Beach, Broward, or Miami-Dade girl. Chances are they've been around.

It's sad that you and others help give Miami girls a reputation they should not have.

miami has to be the STD capital of the united states.

i know its #1 in the entire country for HIV/AIDS rates, and its one of the few places in the US where you can find certain STDs seen only in the third world.

the moral of this story? :anon

Oh man I have story!!!!!!

I just came back from lunch, and as I was leaving the parking lot I see three middle school girls from Hammocks middle school. Well anyways, I remembered this topic, and I looked at their wrists, and one of them had a black and a pink bracelet.

WOW ARENT I COOL!?!?!