Sex Bracelet Game

Guest Juanky

That is a pretty big number that doesn't do it to label a whole region of a state as having loose women.

That's just of the bracelet users, mind you. OK, wonderful.

And STDs happen, nothing I can personally do about that.

But to label the women of the entire city as dropping whenever for whatever is foolish at best. Simple and plain.

Still leaves 90% that don't. That is a pretty big number that doesn't do it to label a whole region of a state as having loose women.

10% is a high number.

look at that....

the miami area with the highest numbers of STDs....

San Antonio has their own warts...but what exactly does that say about Miami? Miami-Dade has the highest number of STD infected people in the country. Palm Beach county has the highest number of STD infected teenagers. There's no doubt sex is a problem down here in south Florida.

Guest Juanky

of course you can get STD's from oral sex also......i dont even want to hear that as an alternative here.

But the risk of getting an STD from oral is much lower, therefore a reasonable alternative IMO. Don't be so sure man

of course you can get STD's from oral sex also......i dont even want to hear that as an alternative here.

But the risk of getting an STD from oral is much lower, therefore a reasonable alternative IMO. ya but in a region with the highest rates of STD's the chances are still pretty darn high.

But the risk of getting an STD from oral is much lower, therefore a reasonable alternative IMO. ya but in a region with the highest rates of STD's the chances are still pretty darn high. Excellent point.

Sucks for me.

:confused

Guest Juanky

What's an adult?

And yeah Furman, I think everyone agrees with that statement. It was just some other generalizations people got upset about.

Oh man I have story!!!!!!

I just came back from lunch, and as I was leaving the parking lot I see three middle school girls from Hammocks middle school. Well anyways, I remembered this topic, and I looked at their wrists, and one of them had a black and a pink bracelet.

WOW ARENT I COOL!?!?!

i dunno? did you rip a few off!!?? :D

OK....this really isn't as big of a deal as you might think

I live in Boca....many of my friends where these bracelets and they sure as hell don't "follow the rules"

I'll bet that this trend is fading quickly and less than 5% of the girls that wear these bracelets actually play the game.

And no, wildcard is full of s***, he has never taken advantage of a blue bracelet....

you know the Boca girls are too prude for this crap anyway

i laugh at you

if you used to live in boca...the times have changed....

besides doesnt the "insider" go to boca high? i still live in Boca

and I was just kidding with my comment anyway

and yea, Josh goes to Boca High I think

I kind of have a question....

WHY WEAR THE f***ING BRACELETS IN THE 1st PLACE IF YOU ARENT GOING TO GO ALONG WITH IT ?!?!

One day i asked a girl why she did this, and she told me "so i wont be a loser"..... wtf....

because you like the motherf***ing bracelets maybe...i dunno...that makes just a tiny bit of sense

Guest Juanky

Geez wear a different bracelet then

You don't wear a sex bracelet and aren't willing to drop. That's just false advertisement.