Tobacco

Ummm... Half my high school baseball team dips. Young players dipping ain't uncommon. Hell, most start when they're about 15-17 anyways.

But I'm pretty sure Miguel eats sunflower seeds. He always (or at least used to) had a bag of them in his back pocket. I remember one time during the national anthem when he stuffed his face with them.

Miguel use tobacco. It is sad, such a young talented player.

Geez, it's not like he killed someone.....yet. I'm not blaming him for anything. He is not doing anything wrong against anyone but himself. He won't be the first or last ballplayer to do it. Tobacco kills and leads to cancer, that's all.

Geez, it's not like he killed someone.....yet. I'm not blaming him for anything. He is not doing anything wrong against anyone but himself. He won't be the first or last ballplayer to do it. Tobacco kills and leads to cancer, that's all. tobacco may cause cancer, but not everyone who uses tobacco gets cancer. My friend, and fraternity brother WILL have cancer in the mouth, as he goes through a about a can every other day. He readily admits he's adicted, and makes no attempt to get off the dip. His bottom lip started bleeding from dipping, so he had to start dipping in his UPPER lip.

now that is funny

Geez, it's not like he killed someone.....yet. I'm not blaming him for anything. He is not doing anything wrong against anyone but himself. He won't be the first or last ballplayer to do it. Tobacco kills and leads to cancer, that's all. What if you found out he speeds when he drives?

Geez, it's not like he killed someone.....yet. I'm not blaming him for anything. He is not doing anything wrong against anyone but himself. He won't be the first or last ballplayer to do it. Tobacco kills and leads to cancer, that's all. What if you found out he speeds when he drives? I'll be even more pissed

mouth cancer...

Chew is pretty good, and i used to dip every now and then

Why, though? If I had to, I would choose lung cancer, although I admit I don't know the exact fatality rate of either.

All things being equal (let's say there's no malignancy), I would rather the damage be...you know...internal.

I've never dipped, but I smoke about 1/2 a pack a day. Ultra Lights.

This is interesting. Would you rather have lung cancer or mouth cancer?

Neither Obviously, that's not a choice. If it was, and likewise there were other choices not shown, I would choose a billion dollars and a gold-plated rocketship.

Thanks anyway.

Guest Juanky

Geez, it's not like he killed someone.....yet. I'm not blaming him for anything. He is not doing anything wrong against anyone but himself. He won't be the first or last ballplayer to do it. Tobacco kills and leads to cancer, that's all. tobacco may cause cancer, but not everyone who uses tobacco gets cancer. My friend, and fraternity brother WILL have cancer in the mouth, as he goes through a about a can every other day. He readily admits he's adicted, and makes no attempt to get off the dip. His bottom lip started bleeding from dipping, so he had to start dipping in his UPPER lip.

now that is funny Forgive me if I missed the humor in that

mouth cancer...

Chew is pretty good, and i used to dip every now and then

Why, though? If I had to, I would choose lung cancer, although I admit I don't know the exact fatality rate of either.

All things being equal (let's say there's no malignancy), I would rather the damage be...you know...internal.

I've never dipped, but I smoke about 1/2 a pack a day. Ultra Lights. do you 2 know what your talking about? ..... you are debating which cancer you would rather have

incredible I tell ya