Marlins vs Mets---6:05et---at the PRO

Ramp

if u guys havent noticed Jack likes having people in defined batting order spots much like last season when pudge didnt play he would just scratch him and bat Red 3rd.

Miggy is the 4 hitter and its a day off for him.

simple...

if u guys havent noticed Jack likes having people in defined batting order spots much like last season when pudge didnt play he would just scratch him and bat Red 3rd.

simple...

We know why Jack did it. It is just a flat out mistake. Choi has hit in 9 of 11 and takes walks and has 11 homers. He should hit cleanup today.

Catch, I did in yesterday's game thread. I dont know why my post count is still at 0, Ive posted 4-5 times already.

Anyways I guess ill do introduction #2. Im John I go to UCF in Orlando, I like all the South Fla teams...Heat, Panthers, Fins, Marlins, and Canes.

Went to Game 7 of the 97 series, definately my top sports moment ever, however I think I liked last years champions better, I love the way we play and how our style of baseball basically tells Billy Beane and his no-heart cant-win-a-playoff-series "Moneyball" BS to shove it.

simple...

We know why Jack did it. It is just a flat out mistake. Choi has hit in 9 of 11 and takes walks and has 11 homers. He should hit cleanup today. yea but you don't know the psycology in baseball...moving Choi in the order might affect him, he's on a roll where he is....

Catch, I did in yesterday's game thread. I dont know why my post count is still at 0, Ive posted 4-5 times already.

Anyways I guess ill do introduction #2. Im John I go to UCF in Orlando, I like all the South Fla teams...Heat, Panthers, Fins, Marlins, and Canes.

Went to Game 7 of the 97 series, definately my top sports moment ever, however I think I liked last years champions better, I love the way we play and how our style of baseball basically tells Billy Beane and his no-heart cant-win-a-playoff-series "Moneyball" BS to shove it.

Nice, my name is Jon. I go to UCF in Orlando and I went to all 4 home World Series games in '97.

It's been a standard practice of managers when you're just replacing one batter in the lineup to keep the order the same. Don't know why, they say to teach batters their role in the lineup but if add another player you're changing the complexion of the lineup and changing the roles anyway.

posts on game threads don't increase your post count.