Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

J Lo Marries Again!!

Featured Replies

Although many people think that JLo is an abbreviation for Jennifer Lopez, what they don?t realize is that it is actually an abbreviation for Just can?t stand to be aLone.

 

 

Seriously - she is just a ridiculous human being.

 

Also, I say 2 months 6 days :thumbup

i conducted a scientific poll....the results show that no one gives a damn about "J-Lo"....does she even sing anymore? Last song I remember is that flashdance video...hotness.....but I dont think I've ever heard the song...just muted it everytime.

She is still an actress....Gigli 2 is coming this holiday season. :lol :lol

i conducted a scientific poll....the results show that no one gives a damn about "J-Lo"....does she even sing anymore? Last song I remember is that flashdance video...hotness.....but I dont think I've ever heard the song...just muted it everytime.

Wait-a-minute! She's a singer?????

wow how could anyone say fat and ugly....take a look at that ass,perfect...ill marry her anytime any place...

  • Author

She's beautiful. I like her and Marc and I wish them the best, but I doubt it will last for more than a year. Hopefully, they'll prove me wrong.

Why's she STILL wearing white? And notice Dracula (Marc Anthony) isn't in any of those pictures? Oh, because he's not important.

 

Seriously, what did she say on their honeymoon? "This is my best on yet! I really believe this wedding was better than my last two..."

JLo is a "serial Bride". I don't think she is "desperate" like many people say. I actually think she is a "man eater". The kind of woman who lives in the "crush" period of every relationship until reality kicks in and then she goes on to her next target. She lives for the thrills of troubled relationships.

 

If you look at all the men she's dated and/or married most can be considered wimps, at the exception maybe of Puffy, which I think has been her longest lasting relationship since she's been on the spotlight. I think she lasted that long with him because of the "thrill" factor.

 

I give this marriage no longer than 3 months, Marc Anthony isn't faithful nor committed and she can't hold a stable, normal relationship... Not good ingredients for a lasting love.

  • Author

Why's she STILL wearing white?

It looks more like ivory to me.

Why's she STILL wearing white?

It looks more like ivory to me. You're right! It is Ivory! :D

 

What a fool I was.

wow how could anyone say fat and ugly....take a look at that ass,perfect...ill marry her anytime any place...

Her ass is disgusting. If you want a big ass, take Beyonce. The rest of her body is in proportion. JLo, eww, just no!

ill take j.lo's ass anyday....and her body is not fat she stays in awsome shape.....beyonce in also fine but ill take j.lo

Here are some pictures:

 

 

 

That one girl in the back is looking directly into the camera...

 

This whole engagement/ wedding thing is getting ridiculous! I first thought it was funny now it's just sad. What do her friends/family think? "Oh Hey i'm bored! Let's go to another J-lo wedding!" :rolleyes:

holy wedding dresses, batman!

 

How did you not tell the difference between ivory and white.

It's not something I like to get into, but...

 

I'm color blind.

 

:(

Jennifer Lopez got a great ass (see the flashdance ripoff video with the mute button) but like someone mentioned, beyonce is the ONE. ill take Beyonce over JHO... i mean LO any day.

 

damn me and my typos.

Jennifer Lopez got a great ass (see the flashdance ripoff video with the mute button) but like someone mentioned, beyonce is the ONE. ill take Beyonce over JHO... i mean LO any day.

 

damn me and my typos.

Also gotta take Beyonce not only does she have a great ass but the rest of her body is hotter than Lopez.

 

Plus shes younger. :thumbup

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.