MarlinsBaseball.com on Fox Sports Net

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

You read right. Thanks to a gracious offer by Len Kasper of Fox Sports Net who approached me about doing this, there will be a spot about the site during the game on June 22

Craig Minervini will be present with me live during the spot.

This is big news and I just wanted to give you all advance notice so you can start getting excited now and hopefully not miss this possible once in a liftetime chance to see me talking about our site on live television.

GO FISH

Guest Guest

which game? during the interleague homestand?

Either against the Rangers or Braves. The exact date will be edited into the first post once I know it.

You read right. Thanks to a gracious offer by Len Kasper of Fox Sports Net who approached me about doing this, there will be a spot about the site during one of the games on the next homestand. The exact date will be edited into this post once I know it.

Craig Minervini will be present with me live during the spot.

This is big news and I just wanted to give you all advance notice so you can start getting excited now and hopefully not miss this possible once in a liftetime chance to see me talking about our site on live television.

GO FISH

Wooooo congratulations go Admin!tell the people about willis#1,and tell the girl's that willis#1 is single right now!

Guest marlins02

Admin dude thats incredible. just please please please try to avoid doing it during the 1st game of the rangers series and before that if possible.

Guest Guest

Can Miriam and I come out in the background making faces?

Just keep the Family Guy DVD's and the portable DVD player at home. :thumbup