If I didn't know better...

Craig

I'd say the umps by themselves won this game for the White Sox.

Look, I didn't see any of tonight's game, so I will believe you all and assume the umps were giving the Sox a lot of calls tonight.

With that said, the umps didn't blow a 4 run lead in only 2 innings, the Marlins did. So please folks, make sure you blame the correct people for tonight's loss, many of you sound like the Cubs fans who blame Bartman entirely for their game 6 loss last year.

With that all said, i'm sorry my boys had to break your hearts like that, and I look forward to seeing what happens in the next 2 games of this series.

I'd say the umps by themselves won this game for the White Sox.

Look, I didn't see any of tonight's game, so I will believe you all and assume the umps were giving the Sox a lot of calls tonight.

With that said, the umps didn't blow a 4 run lead in only 2 innings, the Marlins did. So please folks, make sure you blame the correct people for tonight's loss, many of you sound like the Cubs fans who blame Bartman entirely for their game 6 loss last year.

With that all said, i'm sorry my boys had to break your hearts like that, and I look forward to seeing what happens in the next 2 games of this series.

That's easy for you to say. Your team won.

If you didn't see the game, you shouldn't be saying anything. Compare the walks. 10 to 2. AJ was dealin' tonight and even early, he was not getting the close calls. A VERY low pitch the Alex Gonzalez struck out on, was the called ball four to the White Sox. I'm not saying it was all the umps, but when you know that you don't get anything form the umps it forces you to try and be perfect. And for a bullpen like ours, it just isn't happening.

Hey, Frank Thomas can rock ANYBODY on any given day. They don't call the man the Big Hurt for nothing...

Mariano, Smoltz, Gagne - all could have given up that apple to Frank.

His Home Run wasn't a clear Home Run though. Jack thought it went of the Teal Tower and it looked that way but the ump called it a Home Run instantly without checking with the other umps. (I'm not blaming this on the Umps though. We did get screwed but the umps could have at least talked about it.)

Hey, Frank Thomas can rock ANYBODY on any given day. They don't call the man the Big Hurt for nothing...

His Home Run wasn't a clear Home Run though. Jack thought it went of the Teal Tower and it looked that way but the ump called it a Home Run instantly without checking with the other umps. (I'm not blaming this on the Umps though. We did get screwed but the umps could have at least talked about it.) he got it right, whats the problem?

:lol I'll join you! At least he gave up that run to Thomas and not some "Joe Blow" kinda dude.

he did though

his name is Timo Perez

Timo's cool. Is he really? I thought he was popular. Then again, I don't really follow the White Sox. I am guilty. :(

:lol I'll join you! At least he gave up that run to Thomas and not some "Joe Blow" kinda dude.

he did though

his name is Timo Perez

Timo's cool. Is he really? I thought he was popular. Then again, I don't really follow the White Sox. I am guilty. :(

he may be cool, but he isnt an everyday player

His Home Run wasn't a clear Home Run though. Jack thought it went of the Teal Tower and it looked that way but the ump called it a Home Run instantly without checking with the other umps. (I'm not blaming this on the Umps though. We did get screwed but the umps could have at least talked about it.) he got it right, whats the problem? some just like to b***h and moan and make excuses all the time.