Poor Expos

rferry

I don't care about the Expos...I mean they are in our division...do you want them to do great and beat us?

NO, he's just saying they continually get screwed. well when your not a good team, you shouldnt expect to get the calls.

its kinda liek barry bonds, he is good, so he gets a lot of calls in his favor

if the expos were a good team than they wouldnt get screwed...

I don't care about the Expos...I mean they are in our division...do you want them to do great and beat us?

NO, he's just saying they continually get screwed. well when your not a good team, you shouldnt expect to get the calls.

its kinda liek barry bonds, he is good, so he gets a lot of calls in his favor

if the expos were a good team than they wouldnt get screwed... So true.

And screw the Expos. They're booty.

Being an expos fan is the worst thing ever.

You people have no idea what we have had to endure over the years. You think you've suffered as a Marlins fan? imagine no WS titles, even more firesales, incompetent GM after incompetent GM, managers who don't care, a team that chokes(see series in FLA last August) when it matters most, terrible draft picks that have led to an awful farm system, owners who don't care, constant threaths of moving, playing home games IN BLEEPING PUERTO RICO, amazingly ridiculous travel schedules and umps who are indeed giving you the shaft every night. I could add so much more because there's been so much more.

Almost any other city(except for cities like Boston, Chicago, New York) would be drawing flies if they had gone through the same sh*t over and over again.

The disaster can't end soon enough as far as I am concerned.

Shoot me.

Last night was yet another joke. White Sox fans should be pissed since that could very well cost them the division.

Trust me as a Washington Bullets/Wizards and Florida Marlins I feel for you Expos fans.

There's nothing wrong with Montreal as a major league baseball town but player's salaries, luxury suite and TV revenue, the exchange rate and the timing of all the misfortunes really screwed the city over. Hopefully when the AAA Ottawa Lynx move next year they choose Montreal and give baseball fans some hope.

How has Frank Robinson taken it for so long?

I would have resigned.

Props to him.

Managing a baseball team is a great job. And even if the team dosent do very good they still are good and its a fun job and they probably make more money than you will ever make.

Well, I hope that the Expos end up on the east coast so they will continue to train in Brevard. I worked at the stadium last summer for their class A team... :thumbup

The Expos were the sh** the strike year, and have slowly fallen off since. There really has been nothing to cheer for, so I could see why the fans aren't coming out to the games.

You people have no idea what we have had to endure over the years. You think you've suffered as a Marlins fan? imagine no WS titles, even more firesales, incompetent GM after incompetent GM, managers who don't care, a team that chokes(see series in FLA last August) when it matters most, terrible draft picks that have led to an awful farm system, owners who don't care, constant threaths of moving, playing home games IN BLEEPING PUERTO RICO, amazingly ridiculous travel schedules and umps who are indeed giving you the shaft every night. I could add so much more because there's been so much more.

Almost any other city(except for cities like Boston, Chicago, New York) would be drawing flies if they had gone through the same sh*t over and over again.

The disaster can't end soon enough as far as I am concerned.

Shoot me.

Last night was yet another joke. White Sox fans should be pissed since that could very well cost them the division.

Hey now. Don't insult Puerto Rico.

Did you think about the Cubs?

I mean there have been great Cub fans who have been born, lived a long time, and died without seeing the Cubs win the WS...

That is very fustrating... At least the Cubs have had good teams.

The Expos haven't seen a great team since 94'. And before that who knows.

I mean there have been great Cub fans who have been born, lived a long time, and died without seeing the Cubs win the WS...

That is very fustrating... yeah well the Cubs have been very close have a good manager and a real good team

The Expos haven't seen a great team since 94'. And before that who knows. thanks for proving my point :)

it makes it even more fustrating when you get close to winning the ws so many times but you never win it

thats more fustrating than never being close

:)

The Expos haven't seen a great team since 94'. And before that who knows. thanks for proving my point :)

it makes it even more fustrating when you get close to winning the ws so many times but you never win it

:) How about this, the only year the expos had a legitimate shot at winning a world championship was ended by a strike.

and at least the cubs get to keep their team.

:) How about this, the only year the expos had a legitimate shot at winning a world championship was ended by a strike.

and at least the cubs get to keep their team. thats just one year

but the cubs have come close a lot more times

The last time the Cubs were even in the World Series was 1945 right?

Red Sox fans have it worse than the Cubs if you are arguing that coming close and losing is worse than being in the predicament of an Expos fan.

the cubs have come close to going to the ws more times than the expos

and even more so with the red sox

either way you cant deny that the red sox and cubs have both came close times before and have come up empty and that is fustrating

its harder as a cub and red sox fan than as a expos fan...