Video Game System

Jiggy

I'm guessing this is a "Of all time" poll.....

I choose SNES :thumbup Zelda, Metroid, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy and so many other graced this system. Definately the best of all time.

Now current favorite Video Game System has to go to GameCube. PS2 is cool and everything, but I have found so many more enjoyable games for the GC.

bah, the genesis....horrid system...with a few good games...the SNES owned that system in every way possible, games, graphics, sound and controller.

However, I don't think PC can be counted as a video game system...because...ITs just not....

I choose XBOX because it is overall The BEST system (technically) with my favorite current games, Minus a few. I work at gamestop so i get lots of games for cheap and free games here and there...plus, when u work there as long as i have, you can tell which is the "best"

this is freaking stupid ... entirely too many choices

i mean ...

Watara SuperVision ???

Fairchild Channel F???

Dragon 32 ????

Emerson Arcadia 2001???

... sounds like kitchen utensils

I know I was just putting down as many as i knew.

bah, the genesis....horrid system...with a few good games...the SNES owned that system in every way possible, games, graphics, sound and controller.

However, I don't think PC can be counted as a video game system...because...ITs just not....

I choose XBOX because it is overall The BEST system (technically) with my favorite current games, Minus a few. I work at gamestop so i get lots of games for cheap and free games here and there...plus, when u work there as long as i have, you can tell which is the "best"

I had both, and played my Genesis much more.

Sonic was a better franchise at that time, it is just my opinion.