Would you lie if you were found cheating?

Lcyberlina

I'd be honest and just spill it.

I know how much it sucks to be cheated on and lied to. Good thing I had the guy all figured out. He couldn't ever lie to me. He was so predictable. This was the guy I dated before Max.

I've only been in onerelationship where I would even THINK of the 'M' word... So, it's safe to say I've cheated. And trust me, if caught I'd lie until the day I died. Because if I was willing to cheat, then obviously the person I've cheated on isn't going to be the person I'd spend the rest of my life with.

That coupled with the fact that women only EVER throw themselves at me or want me when I'm IN relationship, it's weird. I date someone and become a psuedo-stud.

Ummm... if you're caught, what exactly can you lie about? You tripped, your clothes fell off, and things just happened to connect?

BTW, I f***ing hate cheaters. Pigs.

I resent that, women cheat as well. I don't think I would cheat, would have to be pretty drunk or something. Lying about it will just dig a really big hole for yourself.

Ummm... if you're caught, what exactly can you lie about? You tripped, your clothes fell off, and things just happened to connect?

Well, it's pretty tough to find HARDCORE evidence of cheating. It's usually he said/she said stuff. The "She's a liar" rebuff works pretty well. I mean, unless they walk in on you actually doing the act or find a used condom laying around what evidence is there of cheating? None.

I'd rather just spare the person their feelings and keep my own in check. It's just the kind of scumbag I am. :mischief

It was a mistake I made when I was younger. Live and learn.

I resent that, women cheat as well. I don't think I would cheat, would have to be pretty drunk or something. Lying about it will just dig a really big hole for yourself. Where did I say that I was specifically talking about men?

I wouldnt cheat on my girlfriend.....

man! I should have put that one as an option. However, the question does imply that you were found cheating, so it is figurative. What if? Ok, in that case, no I wouldnt lie, what is the point? To dig your hole even deeper? If the person finds out they know...so why make your self look even more like a donkey?

I wouldnt cheat on my girlfriend.....

Same here :thumbup You better not. You know I will kick your ass if I find out you are cheating on a chic. Yuh if i ever do then kick my ass and remind me,lol,kna i won't do it :thumbup I would never cheat on a girl. NEVER. There is a saying that goes "Never Say Never". but this time, I'm saying I will NEVER cheat on a girl.