Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

COMPUTER PROBLEM!

Featured Replies

I feel for you man, I had to reformat Windows Millenium before I got XP.....it really ticks you off having your stuff gone.

 

Good luck with it though....

I feel for you man, I had to reformat Windows Millenium before I got XP.....it really ticks you off having your stuff gone.

 

Good luck with it though....

2 hard drives.

 

 

always have a good backup on the slave.

 

 

:) Das is smart man. Always have something to back up your data.

being a novice at this kind of stuff, I just read the owners manual and it turned out ok. I think.

ok, take your pc to someone if you don't know what your doing. Please, it can save lots of time and money(assuming you know a good friend...)

Norton Anti Virus is the best. We have it for all our computers and we also have SpyBot, Pest Control and Registry Mechanic.

 

Some are freeware and some are not.

 

It's a pain in the tush but nowadays, you have to be pro-active instead of reactive.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.