Stadium Bag Requirements

phoenix

Due to sooooo many complaints from fans and other customers, the ballpark has relaxed their restrictions on the size of bags that can be brought into the park.

Now, the dimensions are 14" X 14" X 8". Each person at the gates have a white stiff board with the dimensions, so there are no discrepancies.

This is a direct quote from one of the supervisiors.

I confirmed this with Marlins customer service at the concierge desk on the 200 level.

Nice to see that our voices were finally heard.

I guess I shouldn't confess, but I would keep a folded canvas bag in the very bottom of my tiny purse. Once in the park, I'd take out the bag and put the junk I'd been carrying in my hands (purse, water bottle, scorecard, etc.). I always thought it was a stupid rule anyways.

I guess I shouldn't confess, but I would keep a folded canvas bag in the very bottom of my tiny purse. Once in the park, I'd take out the bag and put the junk I'd been carrying in my hands (purse, water bottle, scorecard, etc.). I always thought it was a stupid rule anyways.

Yeah, not allowing a plastic Publix bag is a silly rule as well.

I brought one in my pocket to carry the nesting doll give away, and one of the ushers was giving me a hard time about it.

I suppose the other option is to go by a gift shop to pick up a bag once inside the stadium.

I suppose the other option is to go by a gift shop to pick up a bag once inside the stadium.

After having to take my slightly-oversized bag back to the car at one of last year's playoff game, I just went in and purchased a $2 scorecard and asked for a plastic bag to put it in. I laughed at that the whole game: How they took away my bag at the gate and then gave me one when I got inside. :lol

PPS has the most absurd policies out of any other stadium on the planet. It's just so pointless, what's the big deal if a bag is 2 inches too wide? All they've got to do is look inside the bag and see there is nothing harmful.

I've noticed that some of the gates are different than others, they're super anal about everything at gate H, but at gate G you can just waltz right in and they won't even check your bag or search you or anything, and plus you get to take the elevators up :) .

One b!tch wouldn't let me in because I had a small backpack. But they said no backpacks allowed unless 8X11. Mine was smaller than that and i told her... and she goes "No backpacks". So i go to another gate and they let me in with no questions... weird :blink someone's not doing their job

I bring food... :D

same here, or I eat before the game.

and by charging you a lot of money for stuff there, thats how they make a lot of money.

first they say-you cant bring that in bc of security,than bc of that you have to get ripped off for somethings...

its sorta like when I go to Israel, its very hott there, so you know what they do? since they know its very hott and some people might want a drink they make the drinks very expensive, so they make money like that

cans of soda there are like $1.25...