Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Well.... I'm off to the..... *NOW WITH PICS!*

Featured Replies

Oh man, I would love to have that Jeter picture with the words "DONE" on it worse than anything..... :)

:mischief

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

 

they only have one of those for 2003, right?

 

it would pwn if they had one for every world series

 

well, obviously not EVERY one, but u get my point

  • Author

Just the 2003 WS. They do have the rings from every World Series on display though.

Just the 2003 WS. They do have the rings from every World Series on display though.

that's what i figured

 

they have something like that ring thing in the NBA store, just not EVERY ring

 

they have every ring since 1903?

 

damn

 

that progression would be very interesting

  • Author

I'm not sure. I really didn't take a good look at that display. There were a lot of people around it and I wanted to get to the other things.

I'm not sure. I really didn't take a good look at that display. There were a lot of people around it and I wanted to get to the other things.

ok

 

i'll just have to see 4 myself

pics are awesome

 

i wanna go!!

 

and i really really wanna go to the basketball one, in springfield mass i think??

Ruth.jpg ( 668x500 - 120 K )

 

 

 

 

 

 

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

ah...that sucks.....oh well it's babe ruth

pics are awesome

 

i wanna go!!

 

and i really really wanna go to the basketball one, in springfield mass i think??

I went years ago, before the renovation, and it was mediocre. I'm sure it is must better now.

those are awesome.

 

I've never been to Cooperstown, but I saw most of the stuff when it set up an exhibition in the American Museum of Natural History a summer or two ago.

  • Author

Hmmm.... They aren't too big. I'd have to be infront of them again to give you a real answer.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.