Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which airport is better?

Featured Replies

Neither. O'Hare International. One of the largest, buisest, and the best in the World. :cool

im goin manana

I'm pretty sure the thread starter was speaking locally, so in that case, Palm Beach Internatinonal is without a doubt the best airport in South Florida. Parking is easy, it's never very crowded, flights are rarely delayed, and there is a LOT of stuff to do there, it's like a mini shopping mall and they even have a putting green inside the terminal.

 

PBI is the best airport in South Florida. Ft. Lauderdale is a nightmare and MIA is so run down, anytime I go there I feel like I stepped into a time warp which brought me back to 1983.

Who the hell takes a train. If you want to be traveling for 18 hours sure, take the train. Not to mention Amtrak's wreck every few months.

Take the train dammit.

I'll take the D TRAIN...

 

:) is that a sexual coment?

 

 

 

when i look for tickets online ftl is cheaper. and mia scares me No, its not a sexual comment.

 

It was a joke.

 

Dontrelle Willis, a left handed starting pitching on the Marlins, is oftenly called the "D TRAIN".

Thanks for the info. I'll have to look up his stats.

I only explained who he was because if you didnt get the joke than its probably don't know who Dontrelle Willis is. Or you havent heard a lot about him to have ever heard him be called the "D TRAIN".

Take the train dammit.

I'll take the D TRAIN...

 

:) is that a sexual coment?

 

 

 

when i look for tickets online ftl is cheaper. and mia scares me No, its not a sexual comment.

 

It was a joke.

 

Dontrelle Willis, a left handed starting pitching on the Marlins, is oftenly called the "D TRAIN". lol yes i know. thats why i said it was a sexual coment about willis. it was a joke. just messin with ya kiddo.

Take the train dammit.

I'll take the D TRAIN...

 

:) is that a sexual coment?

 

 

 

when i look for tickets online ftl is cheaper. and mia scares me No, its not a sexual comment.

 

It was a joke.

 

Dontrelle Willis, a left handed starting pitching on the Marlins, is oftenly called the "D TRAIN". lol yes i know. thats why i said it was a sexual coment about willis. it was a joke. just messin with ya kiddo. its not a sexual comment...

 

ugh whatever...

Take the train dammit.

I'll take the D TRAIN...

 

:) is that a sexual coment?

 

 

 

when i look for tickets online ftl is cheaper. and mia scares me No, its not a sexual comment.

 

It was a joke.

 

Dontrelle Willis, a left handed starting pitching on the Marlins, is oftenly called the "D TRAIN". lol yes i know. thats why i said it was a sexual coment about willis. it was a joke. just messin with ya kiddo. its not a sexual comment...

 

ugh whatever... :lol i know it wasnt

 

i keep forgeting that i cant mess with people outside my little group on the boards.

Ft. Lauderdale is great.

 

Miami is waaaay to overcrowded and there are more scary people in MIA than Ft. Lauderdale.

 

We try to fly out of Ft.L as often as possible.

I have only traveled through MIA so I can not compare the two.

 

But I do agree the MIA is very overcrowded and the parking is confusing as hell.

I have flown out of both MIA & FTL. I am used to MIA but I like FTL more.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.