ULTIMATE COLLEGE STUNTS

FishFanPR

i dont exactly pull off stunts...i'm not creative enough.

College aint college without streaking. Done that...twice...got caught by Po-Po once...had to do community service.

Um, stuck a mortar in a blowup doll's "money-hole", and blew it up in broad daylight whilst parents were helping their kids move out.

Lit off a bunch of fireworks at the doorstep of the Furman Police station.

None are creative, but it was fun.

Well didn't really do anything too exciting this year, one I can remember is one day when it snowed like 5 or 6 inches we made a snow wall leaning against our friend's door(our rooms were like motels where the door is not on a hall way but leads to the outside). Somehow she didn't hear us doing all of this and when she opens her door all the snow falls into her room

We urinated in the sinks of the girls bathroom at a Penn Dorm and had a girl walk in on us

as far as actual pranks not as many ... had quite a few wild nights though, trips to AC, living in London

some messing with friends

all in all good times

if you told someone to go shank a guy they wouldn't go and pull their pants down

it would be you asking them to stab the guy

shank=stab

kind of like in MN they refer to jungle juice as a "wop" ... this is potentially dangerous .. if you go into a party in philly, NJ or NY and and ask "where's the wop, i need a drink" things aren't going to end very well for you