cleveland hats...

Ice Man

Not to be racist or anything, but a lot of African American guys do it.

Dontrelle, Crisp, Sabathia, JP, Lawton, Hudson, Cameron, and some more I can't remember. Outside The Lines had a piece on the decline of black players and they talked about some guys with sideways hats.

Actually, on some hats, the logo isn't cenetered on the forehead anymore. It's slightly off kilter. Most of my Reds hats are like that. I think it looks stupider to have the logo be crooked than the brim of the hat so I wear mine slightly sideways.

Actually, on some hats, the logo isn't cenetered on the forehead anymore. It's slightly off kilter. Most of my Reds hats are like that. I think it looks stupider to have the logo be crooked than the brim of the hat so I wear mine slightly sideways.

stupider aye?

the indians logo isnt centered on some hats....

no, its not just a little sideways, its super noticeable.

Ok, I thought the hats had to be on straight in the MLB, like it was a rule. Just like your shirt must be tucked in and your not allowed to have jewlery(sometimes umps allow it, other times they make em take it off)

Just like on my high school baseball team, the coach made us all wear the hats the same way, some kid tried to wear it sideways to practice and was forced to run the outfield 2 times. I guess that was just our coach?

And, "Geez, some of you guys are so white" I know your just joking around, but that is infact a dumb thing to say. Basically by saying that, your implying that only people who are not white wear their hats sideways. Or something.

Wait, what does that mean "being white" thats kind of racist is it not? Wait, nm...

sorry, we had a debate about that very subject at school. about something being "white" or "black" its a very ignorant generalization and we all decided it was dumb to say...

sorry if all that came out jackass-ish. I have that effect somtimes when i loose my point.

I could care less too, but it's easy to see why someone WOULD be offended. It's a computer. No one can hear his tone or anything to tell if he was joking. And even if he IS joking, what the hell is wrong with being white?

I think the implication is white= conformist and uptight, but I'm certainly not that way. Down with stereotypes! (By the way, my stereo type is Aiwa. Surround sound, Dolby 5.1, puts you right in the game :thumbup )

I do happen to agree that a "uniform," a word carrying the echo of the word "uniformity," should be indeed worn as specified. The idea is you're part of a team, right? Expressions of individuality should be made elsewhere. So center up those Chief Wahoo caricatures and put those hats on straight!