T-Mac to Houston Finalized

MasterChief

Steve Francis must have liked his visit to Orlando on Tuesday, because the Magic and the Rockets have finalized a seven-player trade that's been brewing for a week.

Francis, Cuttino Mobley and Kelvin Cato were sent to Orlando for Magic superstar Tracy McGrady , Juwan Howard, Reece Gaines and Tyronn Lue, sources told ESPN.com Insider.

The deal is contingent on players passing physicals. An announcement is expected Wednesday afternoon, the sources told Insider.

The Rockets are running a "Welcome t-mac!" headline over a photo of McGrady in a Houston uniform on their Web site.

It had been reported that Lue likely would have exercised his option to terminate his contract, making him ineligible for the trade and thus holding it up. But Lue has decided to remain in his contract and will play for the Rockets next season, the sources told Insider.

C/O Espn.com

Samething happened to me Heatgrl except that Its was a Football Jersey. I had Just gotten a Denver Broncos Clinton Portis Jersey. Aweek later he was Traded..

:thumbdown

Ya Same here with a John Rocker Jersey :thumbdown yeah it sucks but whatever, i'm sure millions of other feel my pain

i just hope kobe, pierce, and iverson all stay or i'm screwed

there goes my tmac magic jersey

oh the agony

naw...now it's throwback people always say that but you gotta wait at least a few years or it looks stupid. Is this the newer jersey or what?

I have the 2002 one.

Yesterday at Aventura I saw two T-Mac jerseys and a Stevie Franchise one. Good timing guys.

oh the agony

naw...now it's throwback people always say that but you gotta wait at least a few years or it looks stupid. Is this the newer jersey or what?

I have the 2002 one.

Yesterday at Aventura I saw two T-Mac jerseys and a Stevie Franchise one. Good timing guys. hey i went to aventura yesterday too

oh the agony

I have the 2002 one.

Yesterday at Aventura I saw two T-Mac jerseys and a Stevie Franchise one. Good timing guys. hey i went to aventura yesterday too lmao....... i worse mines today..... and was like damn im RAW..... thanin the back my head i was thinking he'll be a rocket tomorrow...... didnt expcet it today..... oh well..... its a throwback lmao........

more like a yardware s*** or something but its so pretty........

as a Magic fan, im excited

I am too.

The Starting lineup looks above average compared to the rest of the eastern Conference.

Francis

Mobley

Hill

Gooden

Cato

That's not bad. The key will be Hill's health.

Then we have a very young but solid bench. With Nelson, Stevenson, Bogans and Howard, and we'll have Garrity back which will be huge. The future is looking bright, and we have a playoff caliber team for next year. I'm excited.

Samething happened to me Heatgrl except that Its was a Football Jersey. I had Just gotten a Denver Broncos Clinton Portis Jersey. Aweek later he was Traded..

:thumbdown

Ya Same here with a John Rocker Jersey :thumbdown yeah it sucks but whatever, i'm sure millions of other feel my pain

i just hope kobe, pierce, and iverson all stay or i'm screwed Those players have a chance of leaving their teams. I have those jerseys too expect the Kobe one is a rewind. The black and gold one. Luckily, I didn't buy the Orlando T-Mac jersey.