Coach K to Lakers??????????????????????????????

Wow..

Latest i have been hearin was Rudy Tomjanivich... I am surprised

:o :plain

Atleast im not a lakers fan :mischief

435109[/snapback]

He is the leader for the job but if the interview goes well with the Lakers you never know. If I am the Lakers I would get Rudy T, No Brainer.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

He won't go. Why would he even think about going? The early departures of Deng and Livingston must really be taking a toll on him. That has to be it because from his comments in the past, you would think this would be the last thing he'd want to do. I don't think he'll go in the end.

I have complete confidence in Johnny Dawkins, though, if Coach K surprises me and takes off...

He won't go. Why would he even think about going? The early departures of Deng and Livingston must really be taking a toll on him. That has to be it because from his comments in the past, you would think this would be the last thing he'd want to do. I don't think he'll go in the end.

I have complete confidence in Johnny Dawkins, though, if Coach K surprises me and takes off...

435118[/snapback]

I am sure Tommy Amaker would get the nod over Dawkins. Heck maybe even Snyder.

He won't go.? Why would he even think about going?? The early departures of Deng and Livingston must really be taking a toll on him.? That has to be it because from his comments in the past, you would think this would be the last thing he'd want to do.? I don't think he'll go in the end.

435118[/snapback]

I am sure Tommy Amaker would get the nod over Dawkins. Heck maybe even Snyder.

435119[/snapback]

I disagree. Those guys are with different programs now. They've been grooming Dawkins as the next HC for years, and the promise of coaching at Duke is probably the only reason he hasn't bolted thus far. Not to mention that Dawkins is familiar with the current players and the current recruits.

He won't go.? Why would he even think about going?? 435118[/snapback]

Have you looked at Duke's roster for next year? Coaching the Lakers is a once in a lifetime opportunity, even if they'll suck.

435128[/snapback]

Ya I guess being in the Top 25 sucks. :plain

Have you looked at Duke's roster for next year? Coaching the Lakers is a once in a lifetime opportunity, even if they'll suck.

435128[/snapback]

Ya I guess being in the Top 25 sucks. :plain

435137[/snapback]

But for Duke being ranked around 20 or so is mediocre, eh?

even some of my friends up at Furman (these friends being from North Carolina...mainly Charlotte area) who are big Duke fans think this season will be an off-season.

We all saw what happened that season Coach K was out....they blew. It'll happen again if he leaves.

435128[/snapback]

I'm all for it, Rudy T. does not get me excited.

Lakers in 2004/2005!

even some of my friends up at Furman (these friends being from North Carolina...mainly Charlotte area) who are big Duke fans think this season will be an off-season.

We all saw what happened that season Coach K was out....they blew. It'll happen again if he leaves.

435244[/snapback]

Duke can still have a pretty good season without Deng and Livingston, but without Coach K, I agree, it might get ugly.

435128[/snapback]

Duke should still contend for the ACC title, at the very least.

435130[/snapback]

It will be easier to make the Final Four than win the ACC next season. You can bet on that.

The last time Duke was predicted to have a down year, K took the year off with a back injury now... without Deng and Livingston he's going to the Lakers? I'd hate to see what he'd do if he only had 5 McDonald All-Americans on the team. :lol