Who was sent down to AAA?

WildMarlinMan2003

I think Ben Howard is eventually going to be a pretty big contributor to this team in the future. He has the stuff just needs fix any mechanics he might have wrong. I see him being a big September callup possibly if he is sent down to work on that sometime soon.

Small is probably the guy

Who is being sent down since Beckett is coming off the DL? Tejera still on the team? I think it will either be Small or Howard. Ben Howard has not pitched well at all.

441318[/snapback]

Tejera was sent down after that disatrous start in Atlanta. Bump was brought back up to replace him.

My guess is that Small will be sent down.

Probably be a decision just prior to game time, that gives extra time for discussion between Jack, Rosie, and the FO.

ESPN shows Josh being activated, but just says that they are expected to make a move before the game tonight.

Probably be a decision just prior to game time, that gives extra time for discussion between Jack, Rosie, and the FO.

ESPN shows Josh being activated, but just says that they are expected to make a move before the game tonight.

441377[/snapback]

Yep, just read the same thing on Rotoworld. Doesn't look like the decision has been announced yet.

think howards going back down,small is pretty good pitcher u cant hold that first outing he had agasit him he came with the friggin base's loaded and no outs in the first and ALMOST got out un touched.howards been haveing sum trouble so send his ass down.

So do you think designating him for assignment is to give them time to clear a roster spot at Albuquerque for him?

Or allow him time to clear waivers and be removed from the 40-man roster for another move (Trade? Dillon?)

441457[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure he had to be designated for assignment. With Josh coming back from the DL the 40-man roster was full, and somebody had to be taken off.

So do you think designating him for assignment is to give them time to clear a roster spot at Albuquerque for him?

Or allow him time to clear waivers and be removed from the 40-man roster for another move (Trade? Dillon?)

441457[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure he had to be designated for assignment. With Josh coming back from the DL the 40-man roster was full, and somebody had to be taken off.

441477[/snapback]

Beckett was on the 40-man. Only players who are transferred to the 60-day DL are taken off the 40-man.

441457[/snapback]

441477[/snapback]

Beckett was on the 40-man. Only players who are transferred to the 60-day DL are taken off the 40-man.

441507[/snapback]

Well, unless Castro has been put on the 60-day DL or something, I'm counting 40 players currently on the 40-man roster.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.