And the 2004 Hollansworthless Award Goes to . . .

Mr Marlins, Jeff Conine. . .

It is me or are we seeing the same pattern as we saw last year with Hollansworth?

A very inconsistent bat that couldn't get any kind of streak going for more than 2 games.

Just rememeber, as soon as we made the change in LF the Fish started playing better. I'm ready for a change.

Guest Moneyball

to bad mr. marlin is going to retire with all you haters complaining, the man brought us one world championship and contributed in the second. i'd let him play just because he's mr. marlin and deserves to play all he wants, his back will come aroung when it's needed, SEPTEMBER!!!

i have confidence in the greatest marlin of alltime.

stop being haters, haters.

Guest Moneyball

jeff conine is just a little step above Lowell but in a couple years lowell will be the greatest marlin ever. don't worry he'll come around come september.

i'd let him play just because he's mr. marlin and deserves to play all he wants

that makes no sense, if we don't get production out of a player - he doesn't deserve to be played, i don't care about his accomplishments in the past..those won't help us get a playoff berth

Guest Moneyball

that makes no sense, if we don't get production out of a player - he doesn't deserve to be played, i don't care about his accomplishments in the past..those won't help us get a playoff berth

wasn't conine the one hitting like around .210 when the phils came around and what he do destroy the phillies. i'd let him rest now so he can be ready in september and october.

BTW: i like how willingham swung the bat today, very nice.

wasn't conine the one hitting like around .210 when the phils came around and what he do destroy the phillies. i'd let him rest now so he can be ready in september and october.

BTW: i like how willingham swung the bat today, very nice.

444787[/snapback]

i was just referring to the comment that he should play "just because he's mr.marlin". i wasn't saying to not play him, i was just saying that that would be a dumb reason to play him. i don't know, maybe i didn't note the sarcasm...i'm a tad bit tired

he had a terrible batting average as a Marlin until the Phillies series because he didnt have too many ABs as a Marlin...I mean he was making a switch from the AL to the NL.

I think we've found out that Conine is fine as a DH or for playing for a couple months, but he can't go a whole season.