Which car should I get?

Hollyberry

Guest Fritz

Lexus IS300 is not a real Lexus. I don't really like any of those cars, but from that list, I'd take the standard Mazda 6 sedan.

The Passat is a great car and the maintenance is included by most VW dealers. Never had a problem with a VW, but I have had problems with Toyota/Lexus. My neighbor had a Lexus that blew a piston. Car was totally ruined because it broke into the engine. Reason: Fuel put in was not of correct octane. Even though he used the proper fuel for the car, it still kicked the piston. I hear it is a common problem in Toyota and Lexus vehicle in warm climates.

You'd look swell in any car, but if you want my advice, I say none of the above.

I drive a Buick Regal, a very big, comfortable sedan... I need a big car cause I'm 6'5". If you change the oil every 3,000 miles, a GM car will last you forever. No doubt about it.

My dad has fixed cars for 35 years and is one of the most accomplished automotive teachers in the country and I have learned a thing or two myself. the Toyota will not break unlike some of the others above. It is cheaper and it has great mileage...sadly, the above are all jap cars.

give me one of these babies.

or this:

all the same price or cheaper.

Guest Juanky

How about this car? I went to Europe a few months ago and this car caught my eye! I think it's kinda cute, but unsafe!

447009[/snapback]

Is that the new golfcarts I've been hearing about? I heard the Biltmore was getting them soon.