Marlins pass 1 million in attendance

Hotcorner

Imagine if we actually got some of the money from concessions, parking, etc.. :/

452448[/snapback]

We're actually going to be making off better as far as parking goes where we are. As it stands, we get 20% of all the cars in attendance, about $2 a car. At the OB site, we'd still get less than full price because we won't own or operate the garage, nor will the garage have anywhere near the capacity of all the lots at Pro Player...we're going to get 0% of the "lawn" money...

They called yesterday's game a sellout, but I thought the Pro held around 80000 people....I know they close some seats for the baseball games but that many?

452622[/snapback]

Yes it's why The Marlins never are at the bottom for seats filled because they close off so many and then can open up so many for big games and still keep about 40,000 as the listed capacity.

Guest Juanky

They called yesterday's game a sellout, but I thought the Pro held around 80000 people....I know they close some seats for the baseball games but that many?

452622[/snapback]

Baseball sellout is 36 Gs

It can hold 67 Gs for baseball MAX

Imagine if we actually got some of the money from concessions, parking, etc.. :/

452448[/snapback]

We're actually going to be making off better as far as parking goes where we are. As it stands, we get 20% of all the cars in attendance, about $2 a car. At the OB site, we'd still get less than full price because we won't own or operate the garage, nor will the garage have anywhere near the capacity of all the lots at Pro Player...we're going to get 0% of the "lawn" money...

452463[/snapback]

:thumbdown

We know how you feel about hanging out with the colored peoples who live downtown, but atleast get the facts right.

They are building parking lots around the new stadium and the Marlins will get the majority of parking revenue from those lots during game days.