Good Series

Hojo

but I can't wait until September and I come down again. We will wipe our asses with you guys. It won't hurt so much, since we'll be 10 games up by then.

:thumbup :whistle :p

It was nice jawing with you guys.... I'll be back next series... (at Shea right?)

Til then.... keep on living in the past fellas. :)

but I can't wait until September and I come down again. We will wipe our asses with you guys. It won't hurt so much, since we'll be 10 games up by then.

It was nice jawing with you guys.... I'll be back next series... (at Shea right?)

453723[/snapback]

Take care. At least you are man enough to come back.

453723[/snapback]

and you keep envying our "past" fella :thumbup

Guest Juanky

453723[/snapback]

"Dream On.....Dream On....."

The Marlins didn't get "lucky". Hmm... I guess a Grand Slam is "luck". Whatever dude.

453744[/snapback]

When it comes from Conine..... yes, it's luck. LOL

453748[/snapback]

Not really. Conine saw that pitch coming in close on him and that's his hot zone. He just went KABOOOM. and hit a bomba on Leiter. Guess the intensity on the crowd made Leiter throw that mistake pitch. And its kinda cool cuz everyone at photoday told Conine good luck today man. And with the bases loaded and Conine at bat. I KNEW it was time for him to get out of that slump. So no it wasn't luck. It was time for Conine to get back on track just like Gonzalez did.

Owned? Owned? LOL.... goes to show your baseball knowledge.

Ownage is a sweep... ownage is a blowout 11 - 2 or something like that.

These were closes games that if the Mets just got that extra hit, could have won all three. I give you guys credit for winning, but please... you guys used owned or pwned waaaaaaayyyyy too much here.

These were closes games that if the Mets just got that extra hit, could have won all three. I give you guys credit for winning, but please... you guys used owned or pwned waaaaaaayyyyy too much here.

453759[/snapback]

Actually ownage is defeating you guys in all 3 series to date.

Owned? Owned? LOL.... goes to show your baseball knowledge.?

453759[/snapback]

[removed the image here, see my sig instead]

453759[/snapback]

a sweep woulda been nice, that way i could sing my song again (the one i sung the last time the Mets were in town)

beat the mets

defeat the mets

come on out and sweep the mets :lol

453759[/snapback]

453778[/snapback]

If I remember correctly, its 2 of the 3... we won 2 out of 3 at Shea.

On edit: I'm probably wrong, but whatever. When we're the better team in September, that'll be all that matters.

453759[/snapback]

453778[/snapback]

453785[/snapback]

you won 2 out of 4

453759[/snapback]

453778[/snapback]

On edit: I'm probably wrong, but whatever. When we're the better team in September, that'll be all that matters.

453785[/snapback]

wrong again

we split the series 2-2

453759[/snapback]

453778[/snapback]

453785[/snapback]

First series in May [28,29,30] we swept you guys @ Pro. Went to Shea for a FOUR game series, we took 2 of 4. And now you guys just lost, and we took 2 of 3. So that's a series record of: 7-3

Maybe you can come back and talk when you guys actully win a series against us. Also you talk about how you guys could have won with 1 or 2 more hits well if your team could actully handle the pressure of being in a race maybe they would have come through with those hits. Good luck at Shea maybe that will work out better for you.