Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

Who did you guys get pics with?

 

I am gonna list people as I remember them....

 

Miggs

Alex

JP

Mordy

Jack

Mikey

Redmond

AJ

Lenny

Bump

Manzy

Choi

Pavano

Willingham

Oliver

Abraham

Niner

 

I am probably missing people but oh well.

 

Funny thing: A nice lady kept offering to take pics for us. When Willingham got to us, she said, "Oh I'll take this one for you." She told us she was his Mom! We were like :o . :lol

 

It was so worth it. I can't wait for next year's Photo Day!

 

 

I had a blast with Manzy & Armando. Manzy was having a blast with the fans.

I can't believe they allowed everyone to take pics with the stars, you should have called me =] lol jk, next year, I'm def going!

Everyone got to take pics WITH the players, :( man I should have gone. Atleast it was a good game and the Fish won or else I would have been really disappointed.

Were they signing autographs as well or was it just strictly photos? I was at the game today but didn't go to the photo event before hand, i'm waiting for the August 28th season ticket meet and greet.

How long did it last? Did they hustle everyone through? Sounds like an organizational nightmare..

 

I don't even want to think about the teenage female crowd freaking for Cabs

So how did it work?

 

Did you have to bring your own camera, or did they give you a Fuji disposable camera?

if it was like when i went they gave you some badge or something and all the fans lined up along the warning track and the players would come out and you would take pictures with them (using your camera). its suppose to be strictly photos but you'll get some sigs as well.

i got there at 1:00 or sumthng like that and i didnt have a camera i completely forgot i was more worried about the hat...its a nice hat and im gald i didnt have to pay $20 for it

i got there at 1:00 or sumthng like that and i didnt have a camera i completely forgot i was more worried about the hat...its a nice hat and im gald i didnt have to pay $20 for it

454028[/snapback]

 

 

a couple of years ago i took a camera but went by myself so i had to keep bugging people to help me out.

 

about the hat i paid my twenty something dollars :confused ... now only if i had known about this promotion 9-10 months ago.

 

who the f*** am i kidding? i still woulda bought it.

 

didnt hesitate buying the pennant merchandise either.

 

only thing i couldnt get though was the NL wild card hat.

I should have gone!!!

 

:(

 

waking up at noon didn't help my cause either but oh well..

  • Author

Here is how it was organized.....

 

We lined up at Gate B and they opened the gate at 12:30. They took us to the field and we lined up along the warning track against some barricades. They players came in different groups and they went around to take pics and greet the fans. They were not allowed to sign any autographs though.

 

Everything was very well organized. There was no problem whatsoever, at least from what I saw.

it was alot of fun.everyone got to take pictures or shake the player's hand.PPS had is really organized.i was proud of the Pro yesterday :thumbup

it was funny cuz i asked Jack if he had any surprises for us today and he said no and my mom told miguel to get a haircut but he was like si me corto el pelo no meto homeruns....and everybody that heard him was laughing

only thing i couldnt get though was the NL wild card hat.

454033[/snapback]

 

The NL Wildcard hat is on sale for like 5 bucks at the Seatrader stores.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.